Aluxiom is an ethereal world, filled with creatures of light and air. It is a place of great beauty, where the sun never sets and the stars never fade. Aluxiom is a safe haven, a place of peace and happiness. It is a place where dreams come true.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Aluxiom for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Aluxiom For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Aluxiom for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Aluxiom.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Aluxiom on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Aluxiom and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Aluxiom on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Aluxiom On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||StarWraith 3D Games LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Aluxiom Andorid App Summary
The Aluxiom was developed by the popular developer agency named StarWraith 3D Games LLC. They have the Aluxiom in the Arcade category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0488, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 130 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Aluxiom latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 14, 2021 was the last date the Aluxiom was updated with new features. If you want to use the Aluxiom on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Aluxiom using the emulator later on.
Aluxiom App Overview and Details
Featuring easy-to-learn gameplay mechanics with a futuristic look and varied battle conditions, Aluxiom provides a simple yet challenging blend of offense, defense, build, and destroy options in a one-on-one combat environment. Multiple gameplay modes and options provide unique starting conditions and battle parameters. Develop attack patterns while building shield defenses at the same time in a completely open arena, or select pre-defined shield patterns before engaging in battle. You can also activate a build mode that lets you place your shield defenses before the match starts (in a race against another human player), or divide shield defenses evenly if playing a computer controlled opponent. Scalable AI difficulty, match duration, and single/double blast attack modes compliment the array of options available. Once you think you’ve mastered the entry level difficulty and options, try stepping up to a human opponent or the ‘Expert’ AI for a greater challenge.
– Four gameplay modes for specific shield options featuring Open Arena, Scattered, Formed, and Build First.
– Selectable round limits from 1 to 9 for desired match length.
– Adjustable skill levels for Computer/AI opponent including Novice, Good, and Expert.
– Double Blaster option for higher offensive damage levels and faster matches.
– Optional Drifting Physics option for more sliding and softer control response.
– Multiple control modes for each player (including Computer/AI for player 2) when played on supported devices.
– Clear RGB color structure for game entities (red and blue elements for each player, green for shields).
– Adjustable sound and music volume levels.
How to play:
Use the screen stick(s) to move your blaster around (or WASD for Player1 keyboard control, arrow keys for Player2 keyboard control, or directional mouse control if selected and available).
Use the FIRE button to shoot (spacebar for Player1 keyboard control, control key for Player2 keyboard control, button 1 for mouse). Use the SHIELD button to place shield units (I for Player1 keyboard control, enter for Player2 keyboard control, or button 2 for mouse). Shield units will fade away as they take damage. When a shield unit is destroyed, more energy is added to the shield energy bar (the green indicator). You can place shield units only when there is shield energy remaining. Shield energy is shared between both players, knock down your opponent’s shield units to gain energy for yourself to build your defenses during battle.
The goal is to get 100 shots to hit your opponent’s wall first. Block incoming enemy shots with either shield units or your blaster. You must balance the time you use to build defenses with attacking. Don’t block your own attack strategy with shields you place. Don’t overlap your shield units, doing so can allow a blast to damage both units, so make sure to spread them out.
Features of Aluxiom for PC
control, left mouse button if selected and available).
1. Futuristic look and feel
2. Easy-to-learn gameplay mechanics
3. Varied battle conditions
4. Multiple gameplay modes and options
5. Develop attack patterns while building shield defenses
6. Activate a build mode to place shield defenses before the match starts
7. Scalable AI difficulty
8. Adjustable match duration
9. Single/double blast attack modes
10. Available on multiple devices
Whats New In this Aluxiom?
– Changes applied to meet Android’s latest bundle requirements.
Aluxiom is an amazing application that has completely changed the way I view and organize my life. It is easy to use and has made my life so much more organized. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to get their life organized.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Aluxiom of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Aluxiom to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aluxiom and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aluxiom. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aluxiom.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.