Collisions: Play Chemistry is an interactive show that explores the science of everyday life. Audience members are invited to participate in experiments and ask questions about the world around them. With demonstrations that are both educational and fun, Collisions: Play Chemistry is a great way to introduce kids to the wonders of science.
The latest Collisions: Play Chemistry for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Collisions: Play Chemistry Andorid App Summary
PlayMada Games LLC has developed the Collisions: Play Chemistry for Android. You can find it under the Educational category on Play Store. Since its inception, Collisions: Play Chemistry has got over 1202+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.8.130
The latest update of Collisions: Play Chemistry is Mar 16, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Collisions: Play Chemistry App Overview and Details
Acids & Bases: Remove protons from acids, then add them to bases while exploring the strengths of various acids.
Atoms: Use protons and electrons to build atoms and explore atomic size.
Covalent Bonding: Bond atoms to build molecules of various shapes and bond polarities.
Intermolecular Forces: Form IMFs of various types and strengths by building molecules of different polarities.
Ionic Bonding: Explore how ions of various charges interact to form ionic compounds.
Ions: Manipulate energy to add or remove electrons and form ions.
Phase Change: Add and remove energy to affect motion and intermolecular forces to create phase changes.
Equilibrium (New!): Disturb reactions to shift equilibrium and cause changes in the system.
Beat the challenges by using your knowledge to solve the levels, using the bank and targets as guides!
Unlock the sandbox to freely explore the rules of chemistry and earn achievements along the way.
Once you’ve mastered the challenges, take it to the next level by solving a level within a level in the later challenge levels to see how it all connects.
Ionic Bonding is free to play. Full access to Atoms, Ions, Covalent Bonding, Ionic Bonding, Acids & Bases, IMFs, Phase Change, and Equilibrium are available through monthly or yearly in-app subscription* or by using a valid login provided by your school. Educational institutions can contact PlayMada Games for more information.
*Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the period, within 24 hours of its expiration. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. To stop auto-renewal, turn off the feature in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours prior to your subscription’s expiration. Current, active subscriptions cannot be cancelled.
Features of Collisions: Play Chemistry for PC
1. Remove protons from acids, and add them to bases.
2. Explore the strengths of various acids.
3. Use protons and electrons to build atoms and explore atomic size.
4. Bond atoms to build molecules of various shapes and bond polarities.
5. Form IMFs of various types and strengths by building molecules of different polarities.
6. Explore how ions of various charges interact to form ionic compounds.
7. Manipulate energy to add or remove electrons and form ions.
8. Add and remove energy to affect motion and intermolecular forces to create phase changes.
9. Disturb reactions to shift equilibrium and cause changes in the system.
10. Unlock the sandbox to freely explore the rules of chemistry and earn achievements along the way.
Install “Collisions: Play Chemistry” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Collisions: Play Chemistry on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Collisions: Play Chemistry app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Collisions: Play Chemistry.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Collisions: Play Chemistry On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||PlayMada Games LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Collisions: Play Chemistry?
Added “Play without account” button
Collisions is an amazing application that allows users to experience chemistry in a whole new way. It is an interactive and fun way to learn about the different elements and their properties. I absolutely enjoyed using this application and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about chemistry.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Collisions: Play Chemistry for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Collisions: Play Chemistry to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Collisions: Play Chemistry and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Collisions: Play Chemistry. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Collisions: Play Chemistry.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.