A circle is a simple shape that has been used for centuries as a symbol of unity, wholeness, and infinity. When two circles are connected, they create a symbol of connectedness and destiny. This symbol is often used to represent the idea that two people are meant to be together, that their paths are intertwined and their futures are intertwined. The connected destiny symbol is a reminder that no matter what happens in life, we are always connected to the people we love and the destiny we create together.
Our goal is to help you get the Connected Destiny-Two Circles for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Connected Destiny-Two Circles Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Connected Destiny-Two Circles is Basement Experiments and they’ve done a great job at keeping Connected Destiny-Two Circles simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Connected Destiny-Two Circles under Casual of Play Store. Connected Destiny-Two Circles’s latest version is 0.1.6 with an impressive user base of over 1024. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Connected Destiny-Two Circles.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Connected Destiny-Two Circles is Dec 4, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Connected Destiny-Two Circles on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Connected Destiny-Two Circles App Overview and Details
Connected Destiny is about how actions of one affect the other.
It’s a free to play endless runner game combined with swerve mechanics. You rise up avoiding the obstacles along your way without the freedom to traverse easily.
The two dots are connected to a single string.
You control only one of the circles at any given time which in turn pulls the other circle attached to a common string.
You die if either of the characters touches any of the obstacles as well as the screen boundary.
~ One finger control system: Touch and hold to move the circle towards their respective sides. Each touch alternates the character you control.
~ Create a High Score in Endless Mode.
~ Complete levels in Challenge Mode.
~ Unlock new skins for your Two Dots/Two Circles.
Features of Connected Destiny-Two Circles for PC
1. Connected Destiny is about how actions of one affect the other.
2. In Connected Destiny, you control two dots/circles that are connected by a string.
3. You must avoid obstacles and the screen boundary in order to stay alive.
4. The two dots/circles are constantly moving towards each other.
5. You can create a high score in Endless Mode.
6. You can complete levels in Challenge Mode.
7. You can unlock new skins for your Two Dots/Two Circles.
8. The game is free to play.
9. You can use one finger to control the two dots/circles.
10. Touch and hold to move the dot/circle towards their respective sides.
Whats New In this Connected Destiny-Two Circles?
Added new input options in Settings:-
► One Finger Input: Each touch alternates the circle you control.
► Two Fingers Input: Touching right side of the screen controls the right circle and left side controls the left circle.
Download & Install Connected Destiny-Two Circles For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Connected Destiny-Two Circles app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Connected Destiny-Two Circles app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Connected Destiny-Two Circles will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Connected Destiny-Two Circles on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Connected Destiny-Two Circles On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Basement Experiments|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
In Connected Destiny-Two Circles, you are able to connect with people all over the world and make new friends. You can also find new and interesting things to do, and share your experiences with others. This app is a great way to connect with people who have similar interests, and make new friends.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Connected Destiny-Two Circles for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Connected Destiny-Two Circles, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Connected Destiny-Two Circles to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Connected Destiny-Two Circles and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Connected Destiny-Two Circles. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Connected Destiny-Two Circles.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.