In May 2010, ITV announced that it would be renovating the set of Coronation Street, their long-running soap opera. The set, which had been in use since 1982, would be updated to reflect the current state of the economy and to make the show more visually appealing. The renovation was completed in early 2011 and the new set was officially unveiled on February 14, 2011. The renovation cost £2 million and was funded by ITV, the British government, and the European Union.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Coronation Street: Renovation for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Coronation Street: Renovation For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Coronation Street: Renovation for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Coronation Street: Renovation.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Coronation Street: Renovation on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Coronation Street: Renovation and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Coronation Street: Renovation on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Coronation Street: Renovation On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Qiiwi Games AB|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Coronation Street: Renovation Andorid App Summary
The Coronation Street: Renovation was developed by the popular developer agency named Qiiwi Games AB. They have the Coronation Street: Renovation in the Word category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.16, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 367078 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Coronation Street: Renovation latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 4, 2021 was the last date the Coronation Street: Renovation was updated with new features. If you want to use the Coronation Street: Renovation on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Coronation Street: Renovation using the emulator later on.
Coronation Street: Renovation App Overview and Details
Welcome to Coronation Street! It’s time for you to step onto the cobbles and help Ken Barlow, Bet Lynch and many of your favorite characters in this new crossword game, based on the popular drama, Coronation Street!
Help Ken give his old house a whole new look. Design it, decorate it and unearth buried treasures from Ken’s past.
Head to the Rovers Return Inn where you can help Bet renovate the world famous pub and restore it to its former glory after it’s consumed by yet another fire. Decide on the legendary pub’s new look, and get it up and running again so Bet can serve the thirsty locals.
In order to progress in the game you will need to solve entertaining and funny crossword puzzles. Beat and complete these crossword levels to unlock new chapters in the story. Discover secrets and the hidden mysteries of Coronation Street with some classic characters.
The game features all sorts of shenanigans:
• A new type of word game: Solve word puzzles to progress in the story!
• Interior design: Create your dream Coronation Street look and make those legendary sets your own.
• Exciting crosswords: This game really needs a true word puzzle master. Could that be you?
• Famous characters: Meet Ken Barlow, Bet Lynch and many more Coronation Street legends as you progress through the game!
• Discover secrets and mysteries: Discover and unlock new rooms and hidden areas in Coronation Street!
• Collect and find famous Coronation Street items as you design and build Ken’s new Memorabilia Room – the Kenorabilia Room!
It’s time to show off your decorating skills as you choose from a wide range of styles and design Ken’s house, the Rovers Return Inn and many more. By being in control of all of the design decisions, you’ll get to pick and choose many of the new items that go into the rooms, ensuring you have the final say on where Ken and Bet call home.
Once you’ve solved your first Coronation Street crossword puzzle, you’re on your way to helping Ken and Bet solve their problems while creating your very own dream Coronation Street look!
So what are you waiting for? Download the Coronation Street Game, it’s flamin’ belting!
Learn more about the game on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Coronation-Street-Words-Design-121988852736512/
Questions? Contact our support team by sending an email to [email protected]
Features of Coronation Street: Renovation for PC
you’ll be hooked! Download now and enter the world of one of the most popular dramas on television.
Whats New In this Coronation Street: Renovation?
Welcome to a new update of Coronation Street!
We’ve made a few minor fixes and improvements.
After much deliberation, the residents of Coronation Street have finally decided to apply for a renovation grant. The grant would allow them to make much-needed repairs to the street, including fixing the crumbling walls and repaving the roads. However, there is one catch: in order to be eligible for the grant, they must agree to a set of strict rules, including a ban on cars. This would be a major change for the street, which has always been a car-friendly
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Coronation Street: Renovation of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Coronation Street: Renovation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Coronation Street: Renovation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Coronation Street: Renovation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Coronation Street: Renovation.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.