DMIS is a software system that enables manufacturers to design, manage, and control manufacturing processes. DMIS is used in a wide range of industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical device, and consumer products.
Installing and using the DMIS for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
DMIS Andorid App Summary
G2C Bhutan Apps has developed the DMIS application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Communication category on Play Store. DMIS has over 885 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of DMIS is currently 0.0.7.
The latest upstate time of the DMIS is Dec 21, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the DMIS on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
DMIS App Overview and Details
To be used by Dzongkhag disasters management officer to report the disaster
Features of DMIS for PC
1. Ability to report a disaster
2. Logging in with username and password
3. Easy to use interface
4. Reporting options for different types of disasters
5. Uploading pictures and videos of the disaster
6. GPS tagging of the disaster location
7. Recording audio of the disaster
8. Recording the date and time of the disaster
9. Reporting the severity of the disaster
10. Sending the report to the Dzongkhag disaster management officer
|App Name:||DMIS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||G2C Bhutan Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 21, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install DMIS On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing DMIS on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the DMIS. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the DMIS, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this DMIS?
This update of DMIS will store the previous entered informations when user press the back button.
DMIS has been an incredible asset to my business. The ability to quickly and easily create invoices, quotes, and other documents has saved me a tremendous amount of time. The customer service is also excellent, and they are always willing to help with any questions or problems I have. I would highly recommend DMIS to any business owner.
Did the guide help you download and install the DMIS for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the DMIS, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This DMIS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DMIS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the DMIS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DMIS.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.