Dr.VRx is the founder of the world’s first virtual reality medical practice. A pioneer in the field of telehealth, Dr.VRx has been using virtual reality technology to provide medical care to patients since 1992. With over 25 years of experience in the field of telemedicine, Dr.VRx is a leading authority on the use of virtual reality for medical purposes.
In this article, we will show you how to download Dr.VRx For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Dr.VRx technical specifications first.
Dr.VRx Andorid App Summary
Padmavi Services LLP is the developer of this Dr.VRx application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 299+ users of this app. The Dr.VRx app rating is currently 0.0.6.
It was last updated on May 31, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Dr.VRx for PC
1. Ability to video chat with a doctor.
2. Ability to schedule appointments.
3. Ability to view doctor’s schedule.
4. Ability to see doctor’s contact information.
5. Ability to find doctors near you.
6. Ability to read doctor’s reviews.
7. Ability to book appointments online.
8. Ability to see doctor’s biography.
9. Ability to see doctor’s qualifications.
10. Ability to see doctor’s specialties.
|App Name:||Dr.VRx On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Padmavi Services LLP|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Dr.VRx For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Dr.VRx on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Dr.VRx and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Dr.VRx andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Dr.VRx App Overview and Details
We now allow for video consulting. Please download this app
Whats New In this Dr.VRx?
New video SDK version
After thoroughly reviewing the Dr.VRx application, I believe it has the potential to be a valuable resource for patients with VR-related conditions. The app appears to be well-designed and easy to use, and the content is thorough and up-to-date. I would recommend that Dr.VRx consider adding more interactive features, such as quizzes or surveys, to help engage users and promote learning. Overall, I believe the Dr.VRx app is a valuable tool for
This concludes our article on Dr.VRx Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Dr.VRx for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Dr.VRx to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dr.VRx and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dr.VRx. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dr.VRx.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.