DSC Security Keypad is a device used to provide security to a premises. It is a keypad that is used to input a security code to allow access to the premises. The keypad is usually installed near the entrance of the premises.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the DSC Security Keypad For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
DSC Security Keypad App Overview and Details
DSC Security Keypad App Overview and Details
This is a DSC keypad emulator that allows you to use your android phone as an additional local keypad (for example beside your bed at night, no wiring required). It allows your phone to be part of your home automation and home monitoring system.
This app works with an Envisalink 2DS or 3DS card connected to a DSC Power System Panel and LAN wired into your switch or router. It can be used with a wifi or ethernet capable phone or tablet connected to your router. Use of the EYEZ-ON service is highly recommended but is not required.
DO NOT expose your Envisalink IP connection or the HTTP page to an unprotected network; communication provided by the Envisalink card is not secure.
This DscKeypad app and more is included with the full DscServer also available on Google Play. The DscServer extends the Envisalink card to allow self monitoring and secure remote access, and extends the Envisalink TPI to support multiple DscKeypad clients. The DscServer can become part of your total home automation system, rivaling those like Rogers Smart Home Monitoring, Time Warner’s IntelligentHome, and more. Have a look on Google Play or on my developer’s website (below) for more details.
If you require external access (outside your firewall), use the EYEZ-ON service, or use the DscServer (with it’s built in DscKeypad) or an SSH server bridge. Again, see my developer’s website for details.
This is a truly free app with no advertising. If you wish to support it’s continue development, consider purchase and use of the DscServer.
Download & Install DSC Security Keypad For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the DSC Security Keypad on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the DSC Security Keypad on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired DSC Security Keypad result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the DSC Security Keypad will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the DSC Security Keypad with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the DSC Security Keypad on your PC.
|App Name:||DSC Security Keypad On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
DSC Security Keypad Andorid App Summary
MikeP is the developer of this DSC Security Keypad application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 28068+ users of this app. The DSC Security Keypad app rating is currently 1.6.3.
It was last updated on Oct 26, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DSC Security Keypad for PC
1. Allows you to use your android phone as an additional local keypad.
2. Works with an Envisalink 2DS or 3DS card connected to a DSC Power System Panel.
3. Can be used with a wifi or ethernet capable phone or tablet connected to your router.
4. Use of the EYEZ-ON service is highly recommended but is not required.
5. DO NOT expose your Envisalink IP connection or the HTTP page to an unprotected network.
6. The DscKeypad app and more is included with the full DscServer also available on Google Play.
7. The DscServer extends the Envisalink card to allow self monitoring and secure remote access.
8. The DscServer can become part of your total home automation system.
9. If you require external access (outside your firewall), use the EYEZ-ON service.
10. This is a truly free app with no advertising.
Whats New In this DSC Security Keypad?
Mandatory google play update
The DSC Security Keypad is a handy device that allows you to easily and securely access your home or office. It is easy to use and provides a high level of security. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for an easy and secure way to access their home or office.
This concludes our article on DSC Security Keypad Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or DSC Security Keypad for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This DSC Security Keypad to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DSC Security Keypad and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the DSC Security Keypad. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DSC Security Keypad.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.