EasyJoin is a TV file sharing app that allows users to share files between their TV and phone. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. EasyJoin is available on Google Play and the App Store.
Do you know the technical specifics of EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing Andorid App Summary
The EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing application developer is EasyJoin. They listed the EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing under the Productivity category on Play Store. The latest user count of the EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing is more than 806. With a 0.0, the latest EasyJoin Go TV 4.0 of the EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing is May 14, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||EasyJoin Go TV 4.0|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing for PC
-Share files between Android devices and computers
-Easily connect devices using only local network
-No ads or tracking
-Files and folders sent are fast, accurate, and without limitations
-Adapts to device, offering best graphical interface and navigability
-End-to-end encryption when transferring files
-We do not collect any data from you
-“Family library” support
-Free PC apps
-Windows, Linux, and macOS desktop apps available
EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing App Overview and Details
Share files between Android devices (phone, tablet, TV) and computers, using only the local network or a hotspot.
• Connect: easily connect your devices using only your local network without the mandatory use of external servers. Without ads and tracking. Your data stays in your devices.
• Files and folders: send to PC and mobile devices files and folders fast, accurate and without limitations. Take advantage of all the bandwidth of your network and safeguard your data plan and internet bandwidth.
• Android TV, phone and tablet: the app interface automatically adapts to the device, offering the best graphical interface and navigability.
• Safety: end-to-end encryption when you transfer files.
• “Family library” support: buy the app once and share it with all your family’s devices – that’s right, you pay for the app once for all your family members.
• Free PC apps: there are free desktop apps for Windows, Linux and macOS. You can get the desktop apps from easyjoin.net.
Learn more at EasyJoin.net.
TIP: if Play store asks you to pay again when you try to install the app in a new device, please read this: https://easyjoin.net/faq.html?13
Windows® is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
macOS™ is trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
Whats New In this EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing?
If you need help with the app contact me at [email protected]
– Changes due to Android 12 targeting.
– Bug fixes and minor improvements.
EasyJoin Go TV is a great file sharing application. It is easy to use and reliable. I have never had any issues with it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Downloading and installing the EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EasyJoin Go TV – File Sharing.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.