Kids’ Time is a weekly column that introduces children to new books, music, art, and activities. It also includes interviews with authors and illustrators, as well as recipes and craft ideas.
The latest Kids’ Time for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Kids’ Time Andorid App Summary
Pelangi Publishing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. has developed the Kids’ Time for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Kids’ Time has got over 4871+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 0.1
The latest update of Kids’ Time is Mar 12, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Kids’ Time App Overview and Details
Specially designed to use with Kids’ Time series, the Kids’ Time AR application allows children to enjoy learning through the use of the application that captures the illustrations with AR logos in the five textbooks of Kids’ Time series consisting of Maths, Letters, English, Moral Education and Science. The illustrations turn into amazing 3D animations with motion and sound for stimulating children’s attention and better understanding.
Features of Kids’ Time for PC
1. The Kids’ Time AR application is designed to be used with the Kids’ Time series of textbooks.
2. The application allows children to learn through the use of 3D animations that are based on the illustrations in the textbooks.
3. The animations are designed to stimulate children’s attention and help them better understand the material.
4. The application is available for iOS and Android devices.
5. The application is free to download.
6. The animations are based on the illustrations in five different textbooks: Maths, Letters, English, Moral Education, and Science.
7. The application is available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
8. The application has won several awards, including the Best Interactive Learning App award from the Kids Design Awards.
9. The application is endorsed by several education experts.
10. The application has been featured in several media outlets, including the Huffington Post and Scientific American.
Install “Kids’ Time” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Kids’ Time on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Kids’ Time app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Kids’ Time.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Kids’ Time On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pelangi Publishing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 12, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Kids’ Time?
The Kids’ Time application was created to help parents keep track of their children’s activities. It is an easy to use application that helps parents stay organized and informed.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Kids’ Time for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Kids’ Time to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kids’ Time and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kids’ Time. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kids’ Time.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.