If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think much about your car’s engine. You turn the key, put it in gear, and go. But what if you could see what was going on inside your engine? With LiveView for Torque, you can!
LiveView for Torque is an app that connects to your car’s onboard diagnostics (OBD) port and displays engine data on your phone or tablet. You can see what your car is doing in real time, and even record data for later analysis.
LiveView for Torque is a great tool for troubleshooting engine problems, and it can also help you improve your fuel economy. So if you’re interested in learning more about your
The latest LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) Andorid App Summary
Ian Hawkins has developed the LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) for Android. You can find it under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. Since its inception, LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) has got over 211993+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.2
The latest update of LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) is Jul 1, 2012 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) App Overview and Details
This is a plugin for the Sony Ericsson LiveView MN800 device and Torque – it allows you to display gauges from the Torque Pro OBD application on the remote display, so you can have a small digital (or gauge) readout on a separate location of your car
Imagine being able to keep your phone in your pocket and still be able to see a digital boost gauge readout on the LiveView display, or any other OBD2 sensor that Torque can read.
The plugins display will even match the graphical theme you have selected in Torque itself!
Now supports HUD mode (heads up display) mode, so you can put the LiveView device on the dashboard and see it reflected in the windscreen at night!
The ‘LiveView’ device is a little ‘remote display’. You can find them on sites like ebay and they’re not too expensive.
Please note: This plugin needs a handset which can handle multiple bluetooth concurrent connections in a reliable manner. Not all handsets are able to do this due to various bluetooth driver bugs so some phones may be a little troublesome to setup. The LiveView devices can also be a little ‘temperamental’ at times so make sure you have the latest firmware update from it (available on the sonyericsson site)
Features of LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) for PC
1. Display gauges from Torque Pro OBD application on the remote display
2. Display will match the graphical theme you have selected in Torque
3. Now supports HUD mode
4. The ‘LiveView’ device is a little ‘remote display’
5. You can find them on sites like ebay and they’re not too expensive
6. Please note: This plugin needs a handset which can handle multiple bluetooth concurrent connections in a reliable manner.
7. The LiveView devices can also be a little ‘temperamental’ at times
8. Make sure you have the latest firmware update from it
Install “LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car)” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car).
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ian Hawkins|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Jul 1, 2012|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car)?
* Added HUD mode (for night viewing)
* Couple of bugfixes
There is a firmware update available for the LiveView device on the sony ericsson support website which fixes some stability issues with the device.
LiveView for Torque is an amazing application that not only allows you to view real-time data from your car, but also allows you to control various functions of your car from your phone. This application is a must-have for any car enthusiast!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LiveView for Torque (OBD/Car).
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.