Ludo is an interesting dice game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It is a game that can be played alone or with friends, and it is perfect for those who enjoy a good challenge. The object of the game is to move all of your pieces around the board and into the finish line before your opponents do. Ludo can be played online or offline, and it is a great game to keep in your pocket for when you have some free time.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Ludo – Offline Dice Games For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Ludo – Offline Dice Games App Overview and Details
Ludo – Offline Dice Games App Overview and Details
Ludo by SNG is now available for android mobile phones and tablets with its high quality and superior artificial intelligence. You can download the best classic ludo dice game for free. Our main contribution is offline Ludo plus high level artificial intelligence. Ludo is also known as Aggravation.
It is also known as Pachisi, and is very similar to a Spanish board game, Parchís.
– Real dice probabilities.
– Smooth graphics and game play.
– High level artificial intelligence (machine learning and neural networks)
– No need for an internet connection.
– Totally free!
– No banner ads.
SNG Games publishes free offline games that don’t need wifi. Try our offline games such as Hearts Offline, Spades Offline, Yatzy Offline, Gin Rummy Offline and Rummy Offline totally free.
Ludo offline is intended for adult audiences and does not offer “real money gambling” or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Practice or success at our game does not imply future success at “real money gambling”.
Enjoy this new game from SNG.
May the luck be with you.
Download & Install Ludo – Offline Dice Games For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Ludo – Offline Dice Games on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Ludo – Offline Dice Games on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Ludo – Offline Dice Games result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Ludo – Offline Dice Games will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Ludo – Offline Dice Games with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Ludo – Offline Dice Games on your PC.
|App Name:||Ludo – Offline Dice Games On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SNG Games|
|Updated on:||Oct 14, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Ludo – Offline Dice Games Andorid App Summary
SNG Games is the developer of this Ludo – Offline Dice Games application. It is listed under the Board category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2187450+ users of this app. The Ludo – Offline Dice Games app rating is currently 7.0.0.
It was last updated on Oct 14, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Ludo – Offline Dice Games for PC
1. Real dice probabilities.
2. Smooth graphics and game play.
3. High level artificial intelligence.
4. No need for an internet connection.
5. Totally free!
6. No banner ads.
7. Intended for adult audiences.
8. Practice or success at our game does not imply future success at “real money gambling”.
9. May the luck be with you.
10. Enjoy this new game from SNG.
Whats New In this Ludo – Offline Dice Games?
– Bugs fixed.
– Gameplay improved.
Ludo is one of the oldest dice games in the world. It is thought to have originated in India in the 6th century. The game is played by two or more players and involves throwing six dice and moving pieces around a board according to the results. Ludo is a fun, easy to learn game that can be enjoyed by players of all ages.
This concludes our article on Ludo – Offline Dice Games Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Ludo – Offline Dice Games for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Ludo – Offline Dice Games to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ludo – Offline Dice Games and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ludo – Offline Dice Games. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ludo – Offline Dice Games.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.