Aching feet can be the result of standing or walking for long periods of time, wearing high heels, or being overweight. Other causes of aching feet include arthritis, nerve damage, and diabetes. Aching feet can be treated with over-the-counter medications, such as ibuprofen, or prescription medications, such as steroids. In some cases, aching feet may require surgery.
The latest Ouch my feet! for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Ouch my feet! Andorid App Summary
Popsicle Games has developed the Ouch my feet! for Android. You can find it under the Action category on Play Store. Since its inception, Ouch my feet! has got over 2855+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Ouch my feet! is Jun 27, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Ouch my feet! App Overview and Details
Get ready to tip toe your way around the blocks on the floor! Don’t step on them because they’ll lead to unimaginable pain!
Features of Ouch my feet! for PC
1. Play as a penguin
2. Avoid stepping on blocks
3. Collect coins
4. Reach the end of the level
5. Fun and challenging gameplay
6. Bright and colorful graphics
7. Awesome music and sound effects
8. Suitable for all ages
9. Addictive and engaging
10. Challenging levels that are constantly changing
Install “Ouch my feet!” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Ouch my feet! on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Ouch my feet! app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Ouch my feet!.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Ouch my feet! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Popsicle Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 27, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Ouch my feet!?
– Added new super mode!
– Change the perspective to first person!
Overall, the Ouch my feet! application is a great way to help people with foot pain. It is easy to use and helps to provide relief from pain. The application is also affordable and can be used by people of all ages.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Ouch my feet! for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Ouch my feet! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ouch my feet! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ouch my feet!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ouch my feet!.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.