PhotoBloom is an Augmented Reality app that allows you to add beautiful flower petals to your photos. With PhotoBloom, you can turn any photo into a work of art.
In this article, we will show you how to download PhotoBloom AR For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at PhotoBloom AR technical specifications first.
PhotoBloom AR Andorid App Summary
YASKRAVO-UA is the developer of this PhotoBloom AR application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5348+ users of this app. The PhotoBloom AR app rating is currently 2.5.
It was last updated on May 12, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of PhotoBloom AR for PC
1. Scan PhotoBloom AR photos to make them come to life with movement and sound!
2. The app is easy to use – focus on an enabled photo, make sure the whole photo falls inside your device screen, and tap the screen to scan.
3. Experience the magic of augmented reality!
4. Learn more about PhotoBloom AR on our website.
5. Scan enabled photos for an immersive experience.
6. Watch the photo come to life with movement and sound.
7. The app is free to download.
8. Experience the magic of augmented reality with PhotoBloom AR.
9. Learn more about the app on our website.
10. Scan enabled photos and watch the magic unfold.
|App Name:||PhotoBloom AR On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 12, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Download PhotoBloom AR For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the PhotoBloom AR on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install PhotoBloom AR on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for thePhotoBloom AR in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the PhotoBloom AR on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, PhotoBloom AR running on your computer.
PhotoBloom AR App Overview and Details
This app will allow you to scan PhotoBloom AR photos – and make them come to LIFE with movement and sound! All through the MAGIC of Augmented Reality (AR).
How it Works:
1) Download the free PhotoBloom AR app.
2) Focus on an enabled photo, usually marked by the PhotoBloom AR logo. Make sure the whole photo falls inside your device screen.
3) Tap the screen to scan and watch the MAGIC!
It’s that easy!
Visit our website to learn more: www.PhotoBloomAR.com
Whats New In this PhotoBloom AR?
PhotoBloomAR is a photo editing app that uses augmented reality to allow users to place virtual objects into their photos. The app is easy to use and allows users to customize their photos with a variety of virtual objects.
This concludes our article on PhotoBloom AR Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or PhotoBloom AR for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This PhotoBloom AR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PhotoBloom AR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PhotoBloom AR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PhotoBloom AR.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.