Epilepsy is a neurological disorder that is caused by a sudden, uncontrolled burst of electrical activity in the brain. This activity can cause a seizure, which is a sudden, uncontrolled change in a person’s behavior, movements, or sensations. Epilepsy is a common disorder, affecting approximately 2.3 million Americans.
While there is no cure for epilepsy, it can be managed with medication and lifestyle changes. Some people with epilepsy may also need to wear a seizure monitor to help detect seizures.
The RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker is a new wearable seizure monitor that is designed specifically for pets. The tracker is small and lightweight, and it can be worn on a pet’s collar. The tracker records seizures
The latest RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker Andorid App Summary
The Royal Veterinary College has developed the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker has got over 16081+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.0 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker is Oct 7, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker App Overview and Details
The Royal Veterinary College’s free pet epilepsy tracker app is a new and interactive way to manage your pet’s epilepsy. Key features include:
• Seizure log: allowing you to record the details of your pet’s seizures, including what they look like, what happens during and after them, and how often they have them
• Medication log: allowing you to record details of all of your pet’s medications, their doses and how often they should be given
• Medication reminders: allowing you to set up a reminder alarm for when you should give your pet their medication, allowing for separate alarms for each medication prescribed
• My Pet: allowing you to record your pet’s details, including information about their epilepsy diagnosis and tests carried out, a notes function to record any questions you want to ask your vet, and a contacts log to save details of relevant professionals to have quick access to
• Export function: allowing you to package and send your pet’s seizure diary, medication diary and medical history by email to your vet or any other email account
• Sharing function: for you to anonymously share your pet’s medical history, seizure and medication diaries with the RVC to contribute to future research into canine epilepsy
• Educational material: a wealth of information is included in the app, from the basics of what epilepsy is, how it is diagnosed and identifying different seizure types, to practical advice on what to do when a seizure strikes and good medication practice.
Free, no subscription fees.
Every effort is made to ensure that all information is correct within the app. Please note that information is intended primarily for a UK audience and may change after publishing of the app. This information is not a substitute for advice from your own vets. RVC is not responsible for any actions taken as a result of using this information.
Features of RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker for PC
1. The Royal Veterinary College’s free pet epilepsy tracker app is a new and interactive way to manage your pet’s epilepsy.
2. Key features include: a seizure log, medication log, medication reminders, and an export function.
3. The app also includes educational material on epilepsy.
4. The app is free to download and there are no subscription fees.
5. The app is intended primarily for a UK audience, and may change after publishing.
6. The information in the app is not a substitute for advice from your own vets.
7. RVC is not responsible for any actions taken as a result of using this information.
8. The app can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices.
9. The app is available in English and Spanish.
10. The app has a 4.5/5 rating on the Google Play Store.
Install “RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Royal Veterinary College|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker?
The RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker is an essential application for owners of pets with epilepsy. The application is easy to use and helps owners to keep track of their pet’s seizures, medication, and diet. The application is a valuable tool for owners and vets alike and helps to improve the quality of life for pets with epilepsy.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RVC Pet Epilepsy Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.