The Scientific Diet Clock is a revolutionary new device that helps you lose weight and keep it off. It is based on scientific research that has shown that people who eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the same time every day lose weight and keep it off more successfully than those who don’t. The Scientific Diet Clock helps you do just that by automatically reminding you when to eat each meal.
The latest Scientific Diet Clock for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Scientific Diet Clock Andorid App Summary
Scientific Diet Clock has developed the Scientific Diet Clock for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Scientific Diet Clock has got over 28785+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 3.0.5
The latest update of Scientific Diet Clock is Oct 12, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Features of Scientific Diet Clock for PC
daily calorie intake
• Food logging with photos and comments
• Exercise logging
• Weight and BMI tracking
• Water logging
1. Diet Clock helps you control your calorie intake in real time.
2. Diet Clock is available in 10 different platforms, including iOS, Android, and Windows.
3. Diet Clock has a simple, clean, and intuitive interface.
4. Diet Clock automatically backs up your data and synchronizes it between devices.
5. Diet Clock estimates how much weight you will lose in a realistic amount of time.
6. Diet Clock tells you how fast your body burns calories.
7. Diet Clock provides complete nutrition information, including fiber, sugar, and sodium.
8. Diet Clock lets you adjust your daily calorie intake.
9. Diet Clock lets you log your food intake with photos and comments.
10. Diet Clock lets you log your exercise.
Scientific Diet Clock App Overview and Details
:: REAL TIME CALORIE COUNTING
Diet Clock is a new way for you to control your calorie intake.
It displays your calorie usage in real time, and at a glance Diet Clock will show you how much to eat every day.
Diet Clock is very easy to understand – It works like a calorie chronometer.
– Calories from food will be added to the total.
– Calories burned (including your exercise) will be subtracted from the total.
So all you have to do is keep the counter as close to zero as possible – by logging what you eat.
Just set your daily calorie intake, hit start, and you’re good to go!
Losing weight has never been easier!
:: DATA SYNCHRONIZATION FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES
Diet Clock also features automatic backup, and data synchronization.
Easily synchronize your data between multiple devices, and keep logging on the go!
Whenever you add something to your diary, or update your profile, that information will be instantaneously synchronized across all your devices.
To use data synchronization, simply log into your account using another device, and the app will download all data and synchronize everything exactly as the first device – and then from one device to another in real time!
The synchronization service is free, fast, and requires no configuration.
Diet Clock is available on 10 different platforms, so no matter which device you use, you will be able log all your information from your favorite device.
And to get a feel for how Diet Clock works, go to dietclock.net and you can get started right away. Then later on, you can send the data back to your mobile device.
:: MAIN FEATURES
• Real time calorie counting
• Translated into 26 languages
• Available in 10 different platforms
• Simple, clean and intuitive interface
• Automatic backup and data synchronization
• Realistic estimation of weight loss
• Shows how fast your body burns calories
• Complete nutrition information (fiber, sugar, sodium)
• Adjustable macronutrient ratio (proteins, carbohydrates, fats)
• Advanced search engine
• Statistics on calorie consumption
• Large food database
• Foods divided into navigable categories
• Add your own foods and exercises
• Bookmark your favorite items
• Fully editable entries
• Automatic updates
• Today’s overview
• Adjustable calorie threshold
• Cyclic mode
:: QUICK OVERVIEW
1 – Diet Clock is designed to help you control your calorie intake. Whether you want to maintain, lose, or gain weight, this application will help you focus on what’s important: your caloric balance.
2 – The idea is simple. Define a goal (daily calories) and keep yourself Balanced in the context of this goal. The app will indicate when you’ve eaten too much (surplus), or too little (deficit)
3 – Calories from food will be added to the total. Calories burned (including exercise) will be subtracted from the total.
4 – Elapsed time is converted into calories burned. Therefore, your caloric balance will be reduced automatically throughout the day. This simulates your metabolic rate.
5 – If you overeat, you can compensate by doing exercises or eating less over the next few hours.
6 – Check your Profile to determine your ideal calorie intake.
Install “Scientific Diet Clock” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Scientific Diet Clock on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Scientific Diet Clock On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Scientific Diet Clock|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Oct 12, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Scientific Diet Clock?
• Updated a few deprecated markups
• Revised security settings
The Scientific Diet Clock application is a great way to keep track of your diet and calories. It is easy to use and helps you to stay on track. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is trying to lose weight or just wants to keep track of their diet.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Scientific Diet Clock for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Scientific Diet Clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Scientific Diet Clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Scientific Diet Clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Scientific Diet Clock.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.