Logic Pro is a digital audio workstation software application for the Mac platform. Developed by Apple, it is used for music composition, audio editing, sound design, and mixing. It has been used in the production of popular music, film soundtracks, television shows, and other audio content.
The Score Editor Course For Logic Pro is an online tutorial that teaches users how to use the Score Editor in Logic Pro to create and edit musical scores. The course is designed for beginner and intermediate users, and covers the basics of score composition and editing, as well as more advanced topics such as working with chords and chord symbols, creating drum scores, and working with notation symbols.
The Score Editor Course For Logic Pro is
The latest Score Editor Course For Logic for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Score Editor Course For Logic Andorid App Summary
NonLinear Educating Inc. has developed the Score Editor Course For Logic for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Score Editor Course For Logic has got over 10+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1
The latest update of Score Editor Course For Logic is Oct 19, 2015 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Features of Score Editor Course For Logic for PC
on Staff (02:57)
1. Score editor with notation capabilities.
2. Notation capabilities allow for the creation of lead sheets and parts.
3. Score editor has advanced tool preferences.
4. Score editor is easy to navigate.
5. Score editor has three viewing modes: linear, wrapped, and page.
6. Score editor has an inspector.
7. Score editor has parameters that can be set per region.
8. Score editor can interpret notation in a variety of ways.
9. Score editor can quantize notation.
10. Score editor can hide keyswitch notes.
Score Editor Course For Logic App Overview and Details
Watch this Score Editor course – by the knowledgeable and very entertaining Peter “SKI” Schwartz – and you’ll be notating your scores, making parts and creating lead sheets before you can say fortissimo!
You’ve been asking for it for years, and now it’s here: The Score Editor taught by the amazing Peter Schwartz!
• 218 minutes of video training
• Super clear explanations
• Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
• Easy to navigate
1. Introduction & Welcome (01:56)
2. Advanced Tool Preferences (00:19)
3. Overview of Score Editor Features (02:42)
4. No Staff Lines? Watch This! (02:39)
5. Score Editor Window Types (03:03)
6. Linear, Wrapped, and Page Views (04:52)
7. Essential Opt-Clicking Move (00:45)
8. The Inspector (04:40)
9. Introduction to the Parameters (02:33)
10. Per Region Control of Notation (02:45)
11. Staff Styles & Auto Style (06:21)
12. Regular & Transposing Staff Styles (03:59)
13. The Piano Staff Style (03:17)
14. Intro to Polyphonic Staff Styles (01:08)
15. Piano 1/3 & The Voice Separation Tool (04:03)
16. Piano 1/2: An Alternate Approach (03:59)
17. Creating Custom Staff Styles (03:28)
18. Custom Staff Styles, Continued (03:46)
19. Hiding Keyswitch Notes (03:32)
20. Voices to Channels & Explode Polyphony (05:36)
21. Quantizing and Choosing the Right Value (05:12)
22. Notation Using the 16-24 Default (01:54)
23. Triplet and Swing Notation (03:01)
24. How Interpretation Works (04:58)
25. Interpretation: Force & Defeat (06:33)
26. Syncopation (04:00)
27. No Overlap (02:15)
28. Max Dots (03:08)
29. Content & Same Level Link (01:25)
30. Link Off – Constantly Visible Parts (02:10)
31. Region, Instrument & Arrangement Display Levels (03:33)
32. The Partbox (05:19)
33. The Score Editor Toolbox (05:27)
34. Fine-Tuning the Position of Symbols (04:16)
35. Speed Entry of Symbols (03:06)
36. Global Text, Page Margins (05:00)
37. Regular Text, Text Styles, Guides (05:08)
38. Entering Lyrics (03:41)
39. Chord Symbols (02:29)
40. Chord Grids (03:25)
41. Key and Time Signatures (08:13)
42. Independent Symbols & User Rests (05:05)
43. The N-Tuplet Tool (04:52)
44. Grace Notes are Easy! (01:17)
45. Copy & Paste Material Between Staves (04:06)
46. Velocity, Pitch, & Length (06:30)
47. Muting, Deleting and Moving Notes (01:48)
48. Copying & MIDI Draw Auto-define (01:45)
49. Creating Score-Only Parts (06:59)
50. 1st Step: Page Size & Orientation (03:59)
51. 2nd Step: Line Breaks (04:45)
52. Score Sets (06:59)
53. Creating Sheet Music (01:47)
54. Creating a Guitar Chart (03:13)
55. Piano Music: Special Considerations (05:10)
56. Creating Pickup Measures (00:36)
57. Bar Re-numbering & Page Numbers (02:46)
58. Final Step: Proofing & Printout (03:30)
Install “Score Editor Course For Logic” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Score Editor Course For Logic on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Score Editor Course For Logic On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NonLinear Educating Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 19, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Score Editor Course For Logic?
Score Editor is an amazing application that has helped me improve my music skills. The application is easy to use and has a variety of features that allow me to create the perfect music score. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to improve their music skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Score Editor Course For Logic for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Score Editor Course For Logic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Score Editor Course For Logic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Score Editor Course For Logic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Score Editor Course For Logic.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.