How many times have you wished you could crawl into bed and sleep for hours on end? The Sun to Moon Sleep Clock can help make that a reality! This innovative clock gradually dims the light in your room until it is dark enough for you to fall asleep. It also plays calming sounds to help you relax. With the Sun to Moon Sleep Clock, you can get the sleep you need and wake up feeling refreshed!
The latest Sun to Moon Sleep Clock for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Sun to Moon Sleep Clock Andorid App Summary
Siblify has developed the Sun to Moon Sleep Clock for Android. You can find it under the Educational category on Play Store. Since its inception, Sun to Moon Sleep Clock has got over 523+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 3.6
The latest update of Sun to Moon Sleep Clock is Jun 29, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Features of Sun to Moon Sleep Clock for PC
for minutes, hours and days.
Sun to Moon Sleep Clock App Overview and Details
Help your kids learn when it’s time to get out of bed with Sun to Moon Sleep Clock.
26 stars are removed at regular intervals throughout the night, helping visualize how long it is until morning.
Customize the Sun and Moon characters with outfits, accessories and sounds or enable ‘Snooze Rewards’ so that the longer your kids sleep, the more items become available to them.
Bedtime and wake-up time can be set from the settings page or by tapping the time digits on the main daytime screen and hitting ‘Goodnight’. One-off naps can be triggered by tapping Moon’s nose 3 times or tap it 6 times for an immediate sunrise.
Get tips and keep up-to-date by visiting Sun to Moon Sleep Clock on the web:
Other features include…
• Super-easy to operate with a built-in help system.
• Soothing sleep sounds with adjustable duration setting: Whale song, heartbeat, fan, white noise (hair dryer), harp music, washing machine, clock ticking, breaking waves, music box, sleigh bells, meditation or off.
• Speaking clock function – tap Sun or Moon’s mouth to activate (optional).
• Wacky wake-up sounds: Digital beeps, dawn chorus, cock-a-doodle-doo, charge fanfare, parrot, cat meowing, trumpet, bongos, cheerful tune, Happy Birthday, Santa/Jingle Bells, Easter, rocket launch, rock’n’roll, sleep sound repeat or off.
• Digital or analog clock modes with large digit digital option.
• Friendly Sun and Moon characters with interchangeable outfits and accessories.
• Predefined themes including Birthday, Christmas, Easter, Pirates and Space.
• Shooting star night-time progress bar.
• Visual sunset and sunrise with custom artwork by artist Michael Sibley (http://www.msibley.com).
• Optional Snooze Reward system to gently incentivize staying in bed.
• Star countdown with 26 stars removed at regular intervals through the night. Counters can also be customized or removed in the Moon gifts section.
• Twinkling ‘final countdown’: An optional 12 star countdown displayed at the end of the night with a faster removal rate.
• Auto-dim mode to brighten and dim the screen half an hour either side of sunrise/sunset.
• Reading time: Let moon read his book for up to an hour at either sunrise, sunset or both.
• Nose tap naps and immediate sunrise: Set your nap duration and activate it by tapping Moon’s nose 3 times in quick succession. An additional 3 taps triggers an immediate sunrise.
• Settings page pin code lock. If you forget your number the master pin is 8529.
• Dimmable night setting to reduce glare and save energy, accessible from the settings or by tapping the clock digits 3 times.
• Dark mode to reduce blue glow at night.
• Sleep Clock stand & Hologram mode – Get crafty and make your device little-finger-proof with a Sleep Clock stand and hologram adapter. The Sleep Clock stand covers the device’s physical buttons whilst hologram mode takes it one step further and gives the impression of Sun and Moon hovering in mid-air. Full instructions for creating your bespoke stand and hologram viewer can be found on my website at http://www.msibley.com/sleep-clock-stand, where you will also be able to download templates.
Note: Please ensure your device is plugged in and that notifications are silenced whilst using this app. If you forget your settings pin the master code is 8529.
If using this app on an OLED screen, it is a good idea to reduce the screen brightness and enable auto-dim mode for long periods of use.
To disable the home and lock buttons of your device whilst using this app, please use Android Screen Pinning.
If you find the app useful or have any suggestions then I would really appreciate a rating/review in the Play Store. Positive reviews encourage me to keep working on the app and constructive feedback provides me with new ideas that I always try to implement if possible. Thank you!
Install “Sun to Moon Sleep Clock” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Sun to Moon Sleep Clock on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Sun to Moon Sleep Clock On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Sun to Moon Sleep Clock?
• New sports theme
• New dimness level settings
• Improved sleep sound looping
• Nose Tap Naps now support star removals, progress bars and twinkling star countdowns
If you enjoy my app and have time to leave a quick review I’d really appreciate it! Thanks.
Sun to Moon Sleep Clock is an application that helps you track your sleep cycle and improve your sleeping habits. The app is designed to work with your natural sleep rhythm and wake you up at the right time in your sleep cycle. Sun to Moon Sleep Clock is easy to use and can be customized to your needs.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Sun to Moon Sleep Clock for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Sun to Moon Sleep Clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sun to Moon Sleep Clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sun to Moon Sleep Clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sun to Moon Sleep Clock.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.