Tennis Score Keeper is an app designed to keep track of tennis scores for both singles and doubles matches. The app is easy to use and can be customized to fit the needs of any tennis player. Tennis Score Keeper can be used to keep track of scores during practice or in a tournament.
The latest Tennis Score Keeper for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Install “Tennis Score Keeper” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Tennis Score Keeper on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Tennis Score Keeper On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Richard L|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 19, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Tennis Score Keeper Andorid App Summary
Richard L has developed the Tennis Score Keeper for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, Tennis Score Keeper has got over 105130+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 1.10.3
The latest update of Tennis Score Keeper is Jul 19, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
Features of Tennis Score Keeper for PC
1. Keep track of the score and statistics of your tennis matches.
2. Match statistics are recorded to assist you in finding weaknesses in your game.
3. Changeover notification.
4. Ability to undo/redo points.
5. Match timer.
6. Save/export completed matches for later review.
7. Supports multiple scoring variations.
8. Tapping on the player name provides the same functionality as the ‘win point’ button.
9. To edit a player’s name or retire a player during a match, long press on the player’s name.
10. Ads shown when online.
Tennis Score Keeper App Overview and Details
Keep track of the score and statistics of your tennis matches with this easy to use tennis score keeper app. Match statistics are also recorded to assist you in finding weaknesses in your game.
• Records set-by-set statistics
• Supports multiple scoring variations
• Changeover notification
• Ability to undo/redo points
• Match timer
• Save/export completed matches for later review
• Tapping on the player name provides the same functionality as the ‘win point’ button
• To edit a player’s name or retire a player during a match, long press on the player’s name
• Ads shown when online (‘Remove Ads’ is currently disabled due to some issues)
• Network permission is used only for ads, this app doesn’t collect any user data whatsoever
Whats New In this Tennis Score Keeper?
Fixed email sharing not working on some versions of Android
Overall, Tennis Score Keeper is a very useful and helpful application for tennis players of all levels. It is easy to use and helps players keep track of their progress and scores during matches. The application is also very affordable and can be downloaded for free from the App Store. I would highly recommend Tennis Score Keeper to any tennis player looking for a helpful and easy to use application to keep track of their progress and scores.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Tennis Score Keeper for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Tennis Score Keeper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tennis Score Keeper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tennis Score Keeper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tennis Score Keeper.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.