Tensor™ Chess is a new and innovative chess game that utilizes advanced mathematics and computer programming to create a more challenging and rewarding chess experience. Rather than using a simple board and pieces, Tensor™ Chess uses a 3D board and pieces that can be rotated and moved in all directions. This allows for a more complex and realistic game play that can be customized to the player’s skill level.
Our goal is to help you get the Tensor™ Chess for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Tensor™ Chess Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Tensor™ Chess is Tensor Chess LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping Tensor™ Chess simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Tensor™ Chess under Strategy of Play Store. Tensor™ Chess’s latest version is 2.106 with an impressive user base of over 11712. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love Tensor™ Chess.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Tensor™ Chess is Apr 6, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Tensor™ Chess on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Tensor™ Chess App Overview and Details
In Tensor Chess, the pieces are more mobile and more powerful than in traditional chess.
The Battle takes place on an 8×10 Checkered Game Board, the addition of the new piece, called the Tensor Beast, unites all traditional pieces in a new to create new strategies and new possibilities in abstract strategy gaming.
The new Chess Pieces blocks opposing pieces and allows its own pieces to pass through. The Tensor Piece allows its own pieces to Tensor Ricochet – shift movement in new directions. The new piece can also take on the properties of a piece of its own color in a maneuver called the Tensor Propel
Our Chess Engine learns from your games for the ultimate challenge abstract strategy gaming.
Play, learn, challenge your friends, demonstrate your skill, improve your game play, and progress with Tensor Chess Achievements.
We invite you to experience the next level of strategic gaming that pushes your intellect to its limit.
Features of Tensor™ Chess for PC
1. Abstract strategy gaming with more powerful and mobile pieces.
2. Battle takes place on an 8×10 game board.
3. New piece, Tensor Beast, unites all traditional pieces.
4. New Chess Pieces blocks opposing pieces and allows its own pieces to pass through.
5. Tensor Piece allows its own pieces to Tensor Ricochet – shift movement in new directions.
6. Tensor Propel – take on the properties of a piece of its own color.
7. Chess Engine learns from your games.
8. Play, learn, challenge your friends, and progress with Tensor Chess Achievements.
9. Experience the next level of strategic gaming.
10. Pushes your intellect to its limit.
Whats New In this Tensor™ Chess?
Updates to google play sign-in and resolved crashing on start issues
Download & Install Tensor™ Chess For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Tensor™ Chess app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Tensor™ Chess app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Tensor™ Chess will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Tensor™ Chess on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Tensor™ Chess On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tensor Chess LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
After playing a few games of Tensor Chess, I can say that it is an enjoyable and unique experience. The gameboard is a three-dimensional array of squares, and the pieces can be moved in any direction. This makes for a more complex game, as you must plan ahead several moves in order to achieve victory. Tensor Chess is a challenging and stimulating game that I would recommend to anyone who enjoys chess.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Tensor™ Chess for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Tensor™ Chess, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Tensor™ Chess to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tensor™ Chess and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tensor™ Chess. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tensor™ Chess.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.