Word Wizard – Spelling Tests is a new and unique app that helps children learn to spell. The app is designed to be fun and easy to use, and it includes a range of different tests and activities. Children can use the app to practice their spelling skills, and they can also compete against their friends to see who can get the best score.
The latest Word Wizard – Spelling Tests for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Word Wizard – Spelling Tests Andorid App Summary
L’Escapadou has developed the Word Wizard – Spelling Tests for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Word Wizard – Spelling Tests has got over 145297+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.3.4
The latest update of Word Wizard – Spelling Tests is Jul 19, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Word Wizard – Spelling Tests App Overview and Details
Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design – Children’s Technology Review
140,000 Units Sold to Schools!
Want to teach your kids to read or spell words? Word Wizard offers several unique reading and spelling activities for children ages 4 to 10:
• A talking Movable Alphabet that allows young kids to experiment with phonics and learn word building thanks to the advanced text to speech engine.
• 3 activities to learn to spell that increase in difficulty
• 184 built-in word lists (about 1800 words)
• Add your own words to create unique spelling tests
• Keep tabs on your children’s progress with detailed reports
• Used in US Schools (100K units sold to primary schools & preschools)
• Winner of a Parents’ Choice Award
• Featured in the The New York Times & Wired’s GeekDad
• More than 280K units sold!
Talking Movable Alphabet Activity
The talking movable alphabet has been recognized by many teachers as a wonderful tool to teach kids word building and how to learn to read
• Pronounce any word, number or sentence built using the Movable Alphabet
• Natural Sounding US Voice
• Letter sound (phonics) or name when a letter is touched in the alphabet
• Alphabetic or Qwerty Keyboard
• 4 keyboards available: letters, numbers, consonant digraphs (like “th”) and vowels digraphs (like “oo”)
• Uppercase or lowercase letters
• Voice Transformer (speed and tone) for added fun
• Customized word pronunciation, if necessary
• Keyboard emulation option (dragging letters is optional)
3 Fun Spelling Activities
3 spelling activities of increasing difficulty are provided to adapt the activity to the child’s spelling level. You can use the built-in word lists, or create your own.
1 – “Word Practice” says and displays the word to spell, and asks the child to spell it using the talking movable alphabet allowing the child to learn the spelling easily
2 – “Scrambled Letters” says the word and displays the letters needed to build the word or sentence, and asks the child to reorder the letters.
3 – “Spelling Quizzes” is a standard spelling test. The app won’t move onto the next word until the child has correctly spelled the word, helping them to remember its correct spelling.
• 184 built-in word lists of 10 words: Words for beginners, Dolch Words (sight words), 1,000 most frequently used words, body parts and more
• Create custom Word Lists by entering your own words and sentences
• Import and export Word Lists you’ve created
• Hints are available should kids not know how to spell a word
• Colorful animations are displayed when a word is completed
• Once a quiz is completed, interactive animations are available as a reward
Users & Reports
• Unlimited number of users
• Detailed Spelling Test Reports per user
• The New-York Times
“This is an important breakthrough in reading instruction, […] every letter can be a building block of phonetically accurate sound”
• Children’s Technology Review
Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design – 4.8 stars out of 5 – “Turn your iPad into a talking alphabet/language generator – and the perfect tool for a child just starting to experiment with letters and their sounds”
• Wired’s GeekDad
“This is a fantastic app for young children, right through to children in later elementary school which makes it an app worth having on your iPad.”
Please send any suggestions to [email protected] We listen to our users to improve our products!
Features of Word Wizard – Spelling Tests for PC
a selection of scrambled letters. The child must drag the letters to the correct places to spell the word. This activity helps with problem solving skills and fine motor skills.
3 – “Spelling Test” is a quiz with 10 randomly generated questions from a word list. The child must enter the word spelled correctly to move to the next question. This activity helps with memorization skills.
1. The app has a talking movable alphabet that helps kids learn phonics and word building.
2. There are 3 activities to help kids learn to spell.
3. The app has 184 built-in word lists.
4. Kids can add their own words to create unique spelling tests.
5. The app has detailed reports that track kids’ progress.
6. The app is used in US schools and has been featured in The New York Times and Wired’s GeekDad.
7. The app has more than 280,000 units sold.
8. The app has won a Parents’ Choice Award.
9. The app has a voice transformer for added fun.
10. The app has a keyboard emulation option.
Install “Word Wizard – Spelling Tests” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Word Wizard – Spelling Tests on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Word Wizard – Spelling Tests On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Word Wizard – Spelling Tests?
Possibility to have an animation between each word
Option to display vowels in blue and consonants in red
Script font update
Ability to import files via urls
The Word Wizard – Spelling Tests application is an excellent tool for helping students improve their spelling skills. The application is easy to use, and provides students with a variety of different tests to choose from. The tests are challenging, and help students to improve their spelling skills. The application is also a great tool for parents who want to help their children improve their spelling skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Word Wizard – Spelling Tests for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Word Wizard – Spelling Tests to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Word Wizard – Spelling Tests and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Word Wizard – Spelling Tests. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Word Wizard – Spelling Tests.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.