Write Nepali Alphabets is an application that helps you learn the Nepali alphabet. The app includes a variety of exercises to help you learn the alphabet as well as how to write them.
The latest Write Nepali Alphabets for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Write Nepali Alphabets Andorid App Summary
Sathish Shanmugam has developed the Write Nepali Alphabets for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Write Nepali Alphabets has got over 19455+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1
The latest update of Write Nepali Alphabets is Sep 3, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Write Nepali Alphabets App Overview and Details
Write Nepali Letters free application:
1. Vowels. (Swar)
2. Consonants. (Vyanjan)
3. Combination of Letters (Barakhadi)
– Added writing directional arrows for Vowels and Consonants
– You can practice writing Nepali vowels and consonants.
– App contain voice for each Nepali letter.
– Pick your favorite color for writing.
– You can choose five different pencil size to write.
– Added erase option.
– Press Play button for hear letter voice.
– Next and Previous button for letters navigation.
Your feedback and comments are always welcome.
Install “Write Nepali Alphabets” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Write Nepali Alphabets on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Write Nepali Alphabets On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sathish Shanmugam|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Write Nepali Alphabets for PC
1. The app has a vowel and consonant section.
2. You can practice writing the Nepali vowels and consonants.
3. The app has voice recordings for each letter.
4. You can pick your favorite color to write with.
5. You can choose between five different pencil sizes.
6. There is an erase option.
7. The app has a play button to hear the letter’s voice.
8. There are next and previous buttons to navigate between letters.
9. Your feedback and comments are always welcome.
10. The app is free to download.
Whats New In this Write Nepali Alphabets?
1. Added writing directional arrows for Vowels and Consonants.
2. You can choose your directional arrow style and its visibility.
3. You can hide and show the letters in board.
4. Added New Color Picker Control for selecting more pencil colours.
5. Added new 468 (Barakhadi) Letters with voice.
6. Added new Voice for Vowels (Swar) and Consonants (Vyanjan)
7. Home Screen menu design Changed.
8. Updated App to Latest SDK.
Write Nepali Alphabets is an excellent application for learning Nepali Alphabets. The user interface is simple and easy to use. The application is rich in features and it is a great learning tool for beginners.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Write Nepali Alphabets for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Write Nepali Alphabets to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Write Nepali Alphabets and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Write Nepali Alphabets. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Write Nepali Alphabets.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.