There’s a better way to sign documents.
Introducing Zoho Sign – the simple, secure way to fill and sign documents online. With Zoho Sign, you can easily sign any type of document, from contracts to purchase orders, without having to print, sign, and scan them. Plus, you can rest assured that your documents are safe and secure – Zoho Sign uses bank-level security to keep your data safe.
Try Zoho Sign today and see just how easy it is to sign documents online.
The latest Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs Andorid App Summary
Zoho Corporation has developed the Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs has got over 39281+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 3.4.4
The latest update of Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs is Aug 3, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Install “Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zoho Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs for PC
access to your account.
– E-signature verification: Get an electronic signature verification report for each document.
– Data encryption at rest and during transmission: Data is encrypted with AES-256 bit key algorithm and SSL/TLS encryption.
Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs App Overview and Details
Zoho Sign is a digital signing service that lets you execute contracts quickly without the hassles of transporting paper documents while ensuring security and legality. It works completely on cloud and integrates readily with your everyday apps for a completely seamless signing experience.
Zoho Sign is perfect for anyone who needs to sign business documents but widely used for HR, legal, finance, and sales functions.
– Sign documents on the go.
– Send documents to multiple signers across the world.
– Integrate with everyday applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail and OneDrive.
– Sign and send, secure and legally binding documents.
Documents that can be signed:
– Sales contracts
– Business proposals
– Purchase orders
– Lease agreements
– Partnership agreements
– Employment offers
– Create, send and sign documents within minutes.
– Supported document types include : pdf, jpeg, doc, png and more.
– Scan documents directly from within the application.
– Set an order for signing the document using the “Send in Order” feature.
– Upload documents directly from daily applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail and OneDrive.
– Import files from other applications using the “Open with” functionality.
– Send timely reminders to sign documents that are in progress
– Add re-sizable signature, text, initials, name, company, and date fields to the document.
– Initiate signing of documents directly from your inbox.
– Preview and make changes to the document using the document viewer.
– Assign someone else to sign the document.
– Receive real time push notifications whenever any activity is performed on a document.
Legal & Security
– Certification of Completion: Get automatic audit trails for completed documents with time stamps and IP addresses.
– Increase security using Touch ID and Passcode to block unauthorized access.
– Set security codes and share it directly with the recipients to prevent unauthorized access.
– Compliant with ESIGN act and industry standard laws.
Standard Plan: 25 docs / month
Professional Plan: Unlimited document signing
Standard – Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $12(USD)
Standard – Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $120(USD)
Professional – Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $18(USD)
Professional – Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $180(USD)
Support URL: https://www.zoho.com/contactus.html
Whats New In this Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs?
* Delete permanently feature supported in sent documents trash filter.
* Minor bug fixes.
Zoho Sign is an easy to use, fill & eSign docs application that helps businesses of all sizes to streamline their document signing process. With Zoho Sign, you can create, send, and sign documents with just a few clicks. Plus, you can track the status of your documents and receive real-time alerts whenever a document is signed.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Zoho Sign – Fill & eSign docs.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.