The Nintendo DS Audio is an audio player that is designed to work with the Nintendo DS and DS Lite consoles. The player is very small and easy to use, and can play a variety of audio formats, including MP3, AAC, and WMA. The player also has a built-in FM tuner, which allows you to listen to your favorite FM radio stations. The DS Audio is a great choice for those who want a portable audio player that is easy to use and compatible with their Nintendo DS console.
Our goal is to help you get the DS audio for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
DS audio Andorid App Summary
The developer of the DS audio is Synology Inc. and they’ve done a great job at keeping DS audio simple yet highly interactive. You can find the DS audio under Music & Audio of Play Store. DS audio’s latest version is 3.15.2 with an impressive user base of over 2009415. Besides, the overall user rating of 2.5 shows how people love DS audio.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the DS audio is Aug 10, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the DS audio on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
DS audio App Overview and Details
**You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running the latest Audio Station 6.0.0 package to get the complete set of features**
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 6.0 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Features of DS audio for PC
1. Stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available.
2. Listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available.
3. Browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres.
4. Create your own playlists or share them with your friends.
5. Rate your music.
6. Use DS audio as a remote control to stream music to dedicated stereo speakers.
7. Find all detailed features about the app on our website.
8. Check Software Specs on our website for more information.
9. Download DS audio from the Google Play store.
10. Enjoy streaming your music with DS audio!
Whats New In this DS audio?
Compatibility & Installation
1. This version is the last version that supports DSM 3.2 and below. It is recommended that you update to DSM 4.0 or above to use the next version of DS audio.
1. Fixed an issue where DS audio could not switch on the equalizer.
2. Fixed an issue where the remote player might stop playing upon switching players.
3. Fixed an issue where Chromecast might not display the album cover, metadata, and rating bar properly.
4. Minor bug fixes.
Download & Install DS audio For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the DS audio app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the DS audio app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the DS audio will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed DS audio on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||DS audio On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Synology Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
DS audio is an audio application that allows users to listen to music and audio books. The application has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use. DS audio is available for Android and iOS devices.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the DS audio for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the DS audio, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This DS audio to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DS audio and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the DS audio. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DS audio.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.