DSC Security Server is a comprehensive security solution that provides real-time visibility and protection for your data center infrastructure. It delivers comprehensive security for virtualized data centers and cloud deployments with agentless security for compute, storage, and networking. DSC Security Server also provides security for physical data centers with agent-based security for servers and endpoints.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the DSC Security Server For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
DSC Security Server App Overview and Details
DSC Security Server App Overview and Details
This server works a proxy for the Envisalink 2DS/EVL3/EVL4 card connected to a DSC Alarm Panel. It will allow you to, among other things, self monitor your alarm system and allows your phone to work as part of your home monitoring and home automation system. You can remotely access your alarm system from anywhere your phone can access the internet. Use of the EYEZ-ON service is also highly recommended but is not required.
The DscServer runs on a dedicated, always on, always connected android phone or tablet running within your network.
Using it, multiple instances of the DscKeypad App and DscKeypad widgets (included) or other similar applications (such as Mi Casa Verde Vera or other automation products) may connect simultaneously using the “fan-out” capability provided. The DscServer appears to any client as a faster version of the Envisalink card itself with some additional capabilities (e.g. zone and partition labels). The server requirements are very modest, I use an old LG phone to run my entire home automation system. Suitable new android phones are available for $10-$30. This simple automation extension can rival the much more expensive services like Rogers Smart Home and Time Warner’s IntelligentHome.
Or run the DscServer on a PC or any other OS supporting java. Use the enhanced DscKeypad included in this app to unlock the extra features included in the android or java version of the DscServer such as remote access. logging, and custom command widgets.
This is a sophisticated server with many capabilities and requires some expertise to configure. I am happy to assist as needed. I do offer a full refund if you’re unable to get it to work in your environment or are not satisfied in any way.
o NEW: Use with iPhone HomeKit & Siri (AutomationManager for IoT + HomeBridge for AutomationManager)
o NEW: Google Home, Amazon Echo voice support with full IFTTT integration
o NEW: Full integration with “AutomationManager for IoT”. DSC partition, zone, and panel status are available as sensors in the rule engine, and panel commands can be sent to the DscServer allowing easy integration with your home automation.
o Full logging persisted on Google Drive
o Secure, encrypted remote access using your phone or a web browser
o Multiple simultaneous connected clients
o System status cached and trimmed to active zones/partitions to reduce network and client load
o A centralized location for customizing your system such as zone and partition labels.
o self monitoring with immediate email or SMS notifications:
– alarms and trouble
– configurable zone opening/restore
– loss of connection with the Envisalink card
– phone/tablet power loss (will continue on battery)
– phone/tablet low battery warning
– phone/tablet connectivity loss
– midnight status check-in (to confirm connectivity daily)
– use security events to trigger actions such as posting a web site (e.g. to turn video recording or motion detecting on/off, changing the temperature in a wifi thermostat, turning), send an android intent to other android apps (e.g. my Wemo app to control your lights), etc.
– and much more…
o customizable content for eMail, SMS, UDP messages
o Enables home automation – send the DSC application commands using android intents from Tasker, Automagic, etc.
o On screen widgets for submitting custom commands (locally or remotely)
o NFC support to send custom commands, including arm/disarm, etc.
SMS messages can notify you of alarms or trouble even if the internet connection to your alarm system is cut or if your personal phone is not currently attached to the internet.
Remember, DO NOT expose your Envisalink IP connection to an unprotected network; communication provided by the card is not secure. Expose (port forward) the secure port (only) to outside your secure network (after registering the clients you will allow).
Download & Install DSC Security Server For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the DSC Security Server on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the DSC Security Server on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired DSC Security Server result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the DSC Security Server will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the DSC Security Server with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the DSC Security Server on your PC.
|App Name:||DSC Security Server On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Nov 5, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
DSC Security Server Andorid App Summary
MikeP is the developer of this DSC Security Server application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1179+ users of this app. The DSC Security Server app rating is currently 5.8.0.
It was last updated on Nov 5, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DSC Security Server for PC
Server will act as an IoT hub for all your automation needs!
– Monitor your alarm system from anywhere
– Use your phone as part of your home monitoring and home automation system
– Access your alarm system remotely from anywhere your phone can access the internet
– Use of the EYEZ-ON service is highly recommended but is not required
– Runs on a dedicated, always on, always connected android phone or tablet
– Use multiple instances of the DscKeypad App and DscKeypad widgets (included) or other similar applications (such as Mi Casa Verde Vera or other automation products) simultaneously
– The DscServer appears to any client as a faster version of the Envisalink card itself with some additional capabilities (e.g. zone and partition labels)
– The server requirements are very modest, I use an old LG phone to run my entire home automation system. Suitable new android phones are available for $10-$30.
– This simple automation extension can rival the much more expensive services like Rogers Smart Home and Time Warner’s IntelligentHome.
– Or run the DscServer on a PC or any other OS supporting java. Use the enhanced DscKeypad included in this app to unlock the extra features included in the android or java version of the DscServer such as remote access. logging, and custom command widgets.
Whats New In this DSC Security Server?
Fixes google app grant permission (gmail, drive logging)
Mandatory google update (v30)
Handle AC Trouble & Restore events
Add restart after service cancelation by OS
Add Zone chimes to DscCommands
Show anonymous clients in DscServer
Fixes missing data in DscClient/Web
Overall, the DSC Security Server application is an excellent solution for organizations looking for a comprehensive security solution. The application provides a wealth of features and functionality, and is easy to use and configure. The application is also scalable and can be adapted to meet the needs of any organization.
This concludes our article on DSC Security Server Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or DSC Security Server for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This DSC Security Server to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DSC Security Server and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the DSC Security Server. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DSC Security Server.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.