The nervous system is a complex organ system that coordinates the activities of the body’s cells. It consists of the brain, spinal cord, and a network of nerves that extend throughout the body. The brain is the center of the nervous system. It controls all the activities of the body, including thinking, feeling, and movement.
The latest DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology Andorid App Summary
Ruval Enterprises has developed the DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology has got over 505+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.34
The latest update of DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology is Aug 13, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology App Overview and Details
Quiz of 232 questions, 130 images
Topics : typical Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) 1st year curriculum
Everything you wanted to know about …
Neurology: sympathomimetics, sympatholytics, parasympathomimetics; skull shapes; Organ of Corti; cauda equina vs MLF; CNS, PNS, the gorgeous cranial nerves, the blood-brain barrier, ascending/descending pathways; cerebrum, cerebellum, and the rest of them; sympathetic, parasympathetic and enteric nervous systems; CSF, what’s normal; reflexes vs responses; spinal cord enlargements; drug effects; specie differences; lesion localization; LMN vs UMN; ion-channels – sodium, potassium, calcium and what they do; strabismus vs nystagmus; cells in the CNS vs those “others”; can nerves regenerate?; action potential working; the wonders of micturition; disease conditions and the fun (and techniques) in diagnosing them; effect of toxins; case studies
Genetics: inheritance, dominant vs recessive traits, various types of mutations, karyotyping, allele, gene profiling, phenocopies, x-inactivation, translocations, mimic genes, heritability, genetic variability, tumor suppressor genes vs oncogenes, mosaics vs chimeras, psuedo vs true hemaphrodites, penetrance vs expressivity, aneuploidy vs polyploidy, blot techniques, epistasis … and more
… but were reluctant to ask 🙂
Multiple choice Q & A (NAVLE style)
Fun! Sounds, animations, funky sounds (representative of one’s score)
Serious! Supported by tons of images, detailed explanations, memory tips
Relevance! Questions designed to highlight key topics
Various modes. Sequential, Random, more
Tracks your profile, so
– one can focus on “difficult” questions (Difficult mode)
– questions are not repeated
Keyword mode. Presents questions that match a keyword (within the question text)
Test mode. Configurable number of questions, picked at random. Stores your score.
Switch to landscape mode (to expand an image, for example)
Images: pinch-zoom or double tap to zoom
Works on all sizes of phones/tablets
Ideal for revision, to supplement course work
NOT designed to be used on its own
Aimed at 1st Year DVM students, but senior students (even DVMs) could find this useful revision
Created by a DVM
Features of DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology for PC
enlarge; drag to move
1. A quiz of 232 questions covering the first year Veterinary curriculum
2. Questions are multiple choice with detailed explanations and images
3. Test mode allows you to configure the number of questions and track your score
4. Keyword mode presents questions that match a keyword within the question text
5. Relevance mode highlights key topics
6. Random mode presents questions at random
7. Sequential mode presents questions in a set order
8. Difficulty mode allows you to focus on difficult questions
9. The app tracks your progress and performance
10. Images can be enlarged by pinching-zoom or double tapping, and dragged to move
Install “DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ruval Enterprises|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology?
Significant enhancement of Search
The nervous system is one of the most complex systems in the body. It regulates all of the body’s activities, from the simplest movements to the most complex functions. The nervous system is divided into the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS). The CNS consists of the brain and spinal cord, while the PNS consists of all the other nerves in the body.
The CNS is responsible for higher-level functions, such as thought, memory,
So, did you find the guide on how to download the DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DVM 1st Yr Quiz – Neurology.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.