Veterinary anesthesiology is the study of anesthesiology as it applies to veterinary patients. This includes the study of the physiology and pharmacology of anesthetics and analgesics, as well as the management of anesthesia and pain in veterinary patients. Veterinary anesthesiologists are responsible for ensuring the safety of patients during anesthesia and for providing pain relief after surgery.
This article is all about helping you get to know the DVM Anesthesiology for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install DVM Anesthesiology For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the DVM Anesthesiology for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the DVM Anesthesiology.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for DVM Anesthesiology on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the DVM Anesthesiology and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the DVM Anesthesiology on your computer right away.
|App Name:||DVM Anesthesiology On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ruval Enterprises|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
DVM Anesthesiology Andorid App Summary
The DVM Anesthesiology was developed by the popular developer agency named Ruval Enterprises. They have the DVM Anesthesiology in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.34, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1782 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With DVM Anesthesiology latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 13, 2022 was the last date the DVM Anesthesiology was updated with new features. If you want to use the DVM Anesthesiology on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the DVM Anesthesiology using the emulator later on.
DVM Anesthesiology App Overview and Details
311 questions, over 100 images
Topics : typical Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) Anesthesiology curriculum
My personal favorite!
Questions divided into 4 modules:
– Practice specifics
Multiple choice Q & A (NAVLE style)
Sounds, animations, funky sounds (representative of one’s score)
Supported by tons of images, detailed explanations, memory tips
Relevance! Questions designed to highlight key topics
Various modes. Sequential, Random, more
Tracks your profile, so
– one can focus on “difficult” questions (Difficult mode)
– questions are not repeated
Keyword mode. Presents questions that match a keyword (within the question text)
Test mode. Configurable number of questions, picked at random. Stores your score.
Switch to landscape mode (to expand an image, for example)
Images: pinch-zoom or double tap to zoom
Works on all sizes of phones/tablets
Ideal for revision, to supplement course work
NOT designed to be used on its own
Aimed at DVM students. Created by a DVM
Features of DVM Anesthesiology for PC
– 10 question modules
– 100+ images
– Random, sequential, and keyword modes
– Test mode with configurable number of questions
– Stores your score
– Landscape mode
Whats New In this DVM Anesthesiology?
Significant enhancement of Search
Anesthesiology is a diverse and constantly evolving field that offers a unique perspective on patient care. I first became interested in anesthesiology during my third year of veterinary school when I had the opportunity to observe a surgery. I was fascinated by the anesthesiologist’s ability to keep the patient safe and comfortable throughout the procedure.
Since that time, I have spent countless hours researching the field of anesthesiology and have come to realize that it is the perfect fit for me.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the DVM Anesthesiology of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This DVM Anesthesiology to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DVM Anesthesiology and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the DVM Anesthesiology. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DVM Anesthesiology.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.