This is a Days counter app. It helps you keep track of the days since you last drink alcohol. It’s really simple to use. Just enter the number of days and it will keep track of the days for you.
We will help you download the DWI : Days counter for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install DWI : Days counter on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install DWI : Days counter on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for DWI : Days counter on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the DWI : Days counter as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||DWI : Days counter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TC Solution Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
DWI : Days counter Andorid App Summary
TC Solution Inc. is the developer of the DWI : Days counter, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the DWI : Days counter from them is 2.4.5 with over 221307 users under the hood. With a 4.7 rating, the DWI : Days counter is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the DWI : Days counter is Jul 11, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the DWI : Days counter on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
DWI : Days counter App Overview and Details
DWI : Days Without Incidents
???? Follow up your progress avoiding an incident
???? Count your success days
???? Feel motivated to reach your goal
People are using the app for various purposes:
???? Days without alcohol
???? Days without smoking
???? Days without eating junk food
DWI is easy to use and has no ads annoying you.
★ Amount of days since the last incident
★ Max (record) amount of days without incidents ever registered
★ History of your progress and your Hall of fame
★ Win levels and trophies achieving your goal
You can also define a title to describe your goal or the incident you want to avoid.
Features of DWI : Days counter for PC
1. Keep track of your progress and set a personal best.
2. Get motivation to stay on track.
3. Stay focused on your goal.
4. See your progress and history.
5. Receive encouragement and positive reinforcement.
6. Keep track of your days without incidents.
7. Easily enter your data.
8. No ads to distract you.
9. Customizable goal title.
10. Share your progress with friends and family.
Whats New In this DWI : Days counter?
★ Now you can choose the language of the app. Go to the settings screen. ★ Widget improvements / Bug fixing (Android 12)
DWI is a days counter application that helps you keep track of the number of days since you last had a drink. It’s simple to use and easy to read. The application keeps track of your progress by displaying a notification each day that you haven’t had a drink. You can also view your progress in a graph and see how long you’ve been sober for. DWI is a great tool for helping you stay sober and achieve your goals.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the DWI : Days counter? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This DWI : Days counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DWI : Days counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the DWI : Days counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DWI : Days counter.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.