The Eachine TEC 1 is a small, lightweight racing drone that is perfect for anyone looking to get into drone racing. It is easy to fly and doesn’t require any complicated setup or adjustments. The TEC 1 also comes with a built-in 5.8GHz video transmitter, so you can start flying right out of the box.
The technical specifications of the Eachine TEC for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Eachine TEC Andorid App Summary
Eachine TEC was developed by junyitoy and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Eachine TEC from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Eachine TEC is 1.3.7 on Play store with total users of 97363. The Eachine TEC app has a user rating of 3.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Eachine TEC is Feb 15, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Eachine TEC on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Eachine TEC For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Eachine TEC using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Eachine TEC on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Eachine TEC here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Eachine TEC On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Eachine TEC for PC
1. Control the aircraft with your mobile phone
2. View live video footage from the aircraft camera
3. Take photos and videos with your mobile phone
4. Supports 720P and VR footage
Eachine TEC App Overview and Details
1.Remote control the four axis aircraft by mobile phone.
2.Display the real-time video which taken by the camera on the aircraft,video data transmitted via 2.4G WiFi protocol.
3.Take the photo and video record on mobile phone.
4.Support 720P and VR.
Whats New In this Eachine TEC?
In conclusion, the Eachine TEC application is a great tool for managing and tracking your expenses. The user interface is easy to use and the app is very reliable. Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to track their expenses.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Eachine TEC on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Eachine TEC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Eachine TEC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Eachine TEC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Eachine TEC.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.