Easergy Thermal Connect is a unique and innovative solution that allows users to connect to the internet through a thermal connection. By using this solution, users are able to access the internet without the need for a traditional internet connection. This makes it a perfect solution for users who are unable to access the internet through a traditional connection.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Easergy Thermal Connect for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Easergy Thermal Connect For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Easergy Thermal Connect for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Easergy Thermal Connect.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Easergy Thermal Connect on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Easergy Thermal Connect and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Easergy Thermal Connect on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Easergy Thermal Connect On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Schneider Electric SE|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 29, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Easergy Thermal Connect Andorid App Summary
The Easergy Thermal Connect was developed by the popular developer agency named Schneider Electric SE. They have the Easergy Thermal Connect in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.1.16, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5076 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Easergy Thermal Connect latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 29, 2021 was the last date the Easergy Thermal Connect was updated with new features. If you want to use the Easergy Thermal Connect on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Easergy Thermal Connect using the emulator later on.
Easergy Thermal Connect App Overview and Details
The Thermal Monitoring give to the user an access to the main temperatures on electrical component of the substation under registration.
It replaces the thermal diagnostic made with a thermal camera. The user doesn’t need to break down the breaker or to install window on the cubicle to make the thermal analysis anymore. Everything is wireless and with break down.
Features of Easergy Thermal Connect for PC
1. Wireless access to substation temperatures
2. Eliminates the need for thermal camera
3. No need to break down the breaker
4. No need to install window on the cubicle
5. Fast and easy to use
6. Thermal Monitoring for safety and security
7. Keeps workers safe and substation functioning properly
8. Prevents thermal overloads and failures
9. Helps optimize substation performance
10. Keeps workers and the public safe and informed
Whats New In this Easergy Thermal Connect?
– For the new Zigbee dongle (reference SXWZBAUSB10001), the connectivity with number of sensors is increased up to 90 thermal sensors per switchboard. It is necessary to have the firmware version of the dongle at V1.20.0, to work effectively on this app.
– The app performs an auto-upgrade of firmware to V1.20.0, if the version is less than V1.20.0
– For the zigbee dongle REL52867, it will still be possible to work as usual like earlier versions.
The Easergy Thermal Connect application is a great way to manage your home’s energy usage. It is easy to use and provides a lot of information about your home’s energy use. Overall, I highly recommend this application.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Easergy Thermal Connect of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Easergy Thermal Connect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Easergy Thermal Connect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Easergy Thermal Connect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Easergy Thermal Connect.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.