Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid is an application that was created to help individuals with dyslexia and dysgraphia. The app includes a dictionary, spell checker, and a grammar checker. It also includes a writing guide that helps individuals with dyslexia and dysgraphia write correctly.
In this article, we will show you how to download Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid technical specifications first.
Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid Andorid App Summary
Nuapp Productions is the developer of this Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 694+ users of this app. The Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid app rating is currently 1.0.4.
It was last updated on Jan 30, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid for PC
dyslexia, one of the most difficult things to do is to remember all the different letters and their sounds. This app contains a phonetic alphabet, which is a list of all the letters of the alphabet, and their corresponding sounds. The phonetic alphabet is displayed as part of the main screen, and is available in a choice of 8 different color overlays. The phonetic alphabet can be toggled on and off within the Settings.
1. Easy Dyslexia Aid is an easy-to-use app that helps dyslexic learners with spelling and literacy.
2. The OpenDyslexic font and color overlays help dyslexic learners to read and spell more easily.
3. The app has a clear blue user-friendly interface, and users can touch the mic symbol to talk and listen to their voice processed in the OpenDyslexic font.
4. The voice synthesis technology used in the app is of a high standard and the voice recognition software is second to none.
5. The app contains a phonetic alphabet that can be toggled on and off within the Settings.
6. The app has a choice of 8 color overlays to accommodate users suffering from dyslexia.
7. The app can be displayed in upper and lower case letters.
8. The app is available in a choice of multiple languages.
9. The app has a Settings option that allows users to choose between multiple font types
|App Name:||Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nuapp Productions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theEasy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid running on your computer.
Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid App Overview and Details
Easy Dyslexia Aid helps with spelling and literacy with the aid of the ‘OpenDyslexic’ font and color overlays.
This is wonderful application and addition to the assistive technology market as it can help dyslexic learners with specific cognitive difficulties making it easier to process particular kinds of information. The absence of unnecessary ‘options’ pages ensures that learners with specific difficulties can quickly start using the app.
Dyslexia is primarily associated with trouble reading. But it can also affect writing, spelling and even speaking. Kids with dysgraphia may struggle with handwriting, organizing their thoughts on paper or with both of these activities. Easy Dyslexia Aid can support with both these conditions and serves as an extremely useful companion both inside and outside the classroom.
Upon opening the application you are presented with a clear blue user-friendly interface. The instruction ‘Touch mic & talk’ is displayed above a circular mic symbol. On touching the symbol, you are asked to ‘Talk.’ By pressing done the app will process what has been said and proceed to produce your input displayed in the OpenDyslexic font. This font has been created with letters using heavy weighted bottoms to indicate direction and to reinforce the line of text, which aids in recognising the correct letter, and sometimes helps to keep the brain from rotating them around. The OpenDyslexic font is displayed in a choice of 8 color overlays, as a means to accommodate users suffering from dyslexia and improve readability. This feature can be changed in the Settings which are also easily navigated to from the main screen. Additionally, within the Settings, you can choose to turn off speech output if you wish, display upper and lower case letters and change between multiple languages.
The voice synthesis technology used is of a high standard; audio output is clear and the voice recognition software is second to none.
For many children with dyslexia or dysgraphia, asking for help with spelling can be a frustrating experience, especially in the classroom. This app can help to increase independence in the classroom and allow for uninterrupted thinking. Easy Dyslexia Aid is a simple and intuitive app and a must for all classrooms that have children with dyslexia or dysgraphia.
• Child friendly, profanity is filtered out
• NO ads or in-app purchases
Supports multiple languages at the touch of a button
• English (US, Canadian, UK and Australian), Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
• Automatic language region selection
• Instructions and For Best Results guide under Settings
• OpenDyslexic font with 8 color overlays
• Display upper and lower case letters
• Speak text and repeat the speech to hear the word or phrase again
• Ability to Copy spelling results, which enables words and phrases to be directly pasted into a range of applications
• Ability to Define words via the device dictionary
• View in portrait or landscape orientation
• Results screen vertical scrolling – suitable for long phrases
• Cognitive Development
• Communication Skills
• Organisational and Productivity Skills
• Life Skills
• Thinking & Reasoning
• Preschool (3-5 Years)
• Elementary School (5-11 Years)
• Middle School (11-14 Years)
• High School (14-18 Years)
• College/University (18+ Years of Age)
• Easy Dyslexia Aid requires network connectivity (WiFi, 3G, 4G or GPRS)
Whats New In this Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid?
Removed Easy spelling aid icon from settings to comply with Google Play policy
After using the Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid application for a while, I have found that it is a great help for people with dyslexia and dysgraphia. The application has a lot of great features that make it easy for people with these disorders to improve their reading and writing skills. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who is struggling with these disorders.
This concludes our article on Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Easy Dyslexia & Dysgraphia Aid.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.