Echelon is a grid-based 2D puzzle game with a minimalist style. The object of the game is to guide a ball from the starting point to the end point, circumventing obstacles along the way. The game features 120 unique levels, each with its own unique solution.
The latest Echelon 2D for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Echelon 2D Andorid App Summary
Underdog Entertainment GmbH has developed the Echelon 2D for Android. You can find it under the Arcade category on Play Store. Since its inception, Echelon 2D has got over 7604+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.48
The latest update of Echelon 2D is Jul 20, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Echelon 2D App Overview and Details
Echelon 2D – Fast-Paced Endless Arcade Game
A hail of ballistic missiles attacks you wave after wave. Shoot them down and protect your shields, but be careful because for every wave you have a limited amount of rockets! Use your rockets wisely and try to aim perfectly to trigger chain reactions!
Train to improve your skills and break through the top of the leaderboard. Show off and share your highscore with your friends. How long can you survive?
Echelon 2D – Features:
• Strictly a skill game!
• Completely free to play
• Google Play Games leaderboard
• Retro, clean and minimalistic design
• Simple and intuitive one tap controls
• Procedural wave creation
• 6 epic soundtracks
Connect with us:
Let’s be Facebook Friends:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Subscribe Us on Youtube:
Add Us on Instagram:
We are always trying to make our games better. Give us a feedback and rate our game because your voice counts.
Features of Echelon 2D for PC
– Strictly a skill game!
– Completely free to play
– Google Play Games leaderboard
– Retro, clean and minimalistic design
– Simple and intuitive one tap controls
– Procedural wave creation
– 6 epic soundtracks
– Connect with us on social media
– Let’s be Facebook Friends
– Follow Us on Twitter
– Subscribe Us on Youtube
– Add Us on Instagram
Install “Echelon 2D” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Echelon 2D on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Echelon 2D app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Echelon 2D.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Echelon 2D On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Underdog Entertainment GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Echelon 2D?
– Achievements added
– Remove Ads IAP added
– Additional share options added
– Usability improvements
Echelon 2D is a powerful and versatile application that can be used for a variety of purposes. It is easy to use and can be customized to meet your specific needs.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Echelon 2D for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Echelon 2D to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Echelon 2D and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Echelon 2D. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Echelon 2D.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.