A parachute is a device used to slow the speed of an object as it falls through the atmosphere. The object can be a person, animal, or object. Parachutes are usually made of nylon or other synthetic fabrics. They are opened by a ripcord that is pulled by the person or object jumping from the aircraft or object.
The latest Emergency Parachutes for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Emergency Parachutes Andorid App Summary
Rgames has developed the Emergency Parachutes for Android. You can find it under the Casual category on Play Store. Since its inception, Emergency Parachutes has got over 58+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.4
The latest update of Emergency Parachutes is Nov 11, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Emergency Parachutes App Overview and Details
Emergency Parachutes Escape Danger from enemy Rocket
The gameplay is to dodge enemy Rockets on your way to land safely
Features of Emergency Parachutes for PC
-Escape danger from enemy Rockets
-Dodge enemy Rockets on your way to land safely
-Fun and challenging gameplay
-Exciting and suspenseful music
-Intuitive and easy to use controls
-Progressively harder levels
-Achievements and leaderboards
-Share your results with your friends
Install “Emergency Parachutes” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Emergency Parachutes on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Emergency Parachutes app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Emergency Parachutes.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Emergency Parachutes On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Emergency Parachutes?
The Emergency Parachutes application is a great way to ensure that you are always safe when you are in the air. This application provides you with a way to quickly and easily deploy a parachute in the event that you need to do so. This application is easy to use and can help to ensure your safety when you are in the air.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Emergency Parachutes for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Emergency Parachutes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Emergency Parachutes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Emergency Parachutes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Emergency Parachutes.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.