Hematology & Oncology Consultants (HOC) is a leading provider of hematology and oncology services in the Midwest. We are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of blood disorders and cancers. Our team of physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality care to our patients. We offer a wide range of services, including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgery. We are committed to providing our patients with the best possible care and treatment.
The latest Hematology & Oncology Consult for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Hematology & Oncology Consult Andorid App Summary
Skyscape Medpresso Inc has developed the Hematology & Oncology Consult for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, Hematology & Oncology Consult has got over 1274+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 3.6.9
The latest update of Hematology & Oncology Consult is Apr 18, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Hematology & Oncology Consult App Overview and Details
Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT: Washington Manual™ Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult
Washington Manual™ Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in trusted clinical information for more accurate, confident and informed decision-making at point-of-care.
Based on: 4th edition
Editor: Amanda Cashen, MD and Brian A. Van Tine, MD, PhD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
– Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
– Navigate using multiple indices
– History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
– Voice Notes
– Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Provides quick access to the essential data needed to evaluate a patient on a Hematology and Oncology subspecialty consult service. This latest update is based on the 3rd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Washington Manual™ Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult has been updated to include new standards in the treatment of malignancies and hematologic disorders, mechanisms of action of new therapeutic agents, and the current use of molecular prognostic factors.
– Completely reviewed, revised, and follows the bulleted format and template of The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, to allow for quick, readily accessible information
– Covers approaches applicable to both inpatient and outpatient management with the same front-lines practicality as the world-famous The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
– Contains synopsis of symptoms, signs, and problems encountered in their daily workflow for quick salient points
– Symptom-oriented and disease-oriented management principles with coverage of both acute and chronic problems
– Each topic is presented in a consistent format, with important references cited
– Each topic includes a list of current references for further details
– Major clinical manifestations and the usual management options of diseases is also discussed in each topic
– This resource is a practical reference for fellows, residents, and medical students rotating on hematology and oncology subspecialty services
– Most of the authors are hematology-oncology fellows or internal medicine residents, the physicians who have recent experience with the issues and questions that arise in the course of training in these subspecialties
– Primary care practitioners and other health care professionals also find this resource useful as a quick reference source in hematology and oncology
Install “Hematology & Oncology Consult” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Hematology & Oncology Consult on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Hematology & Oncology Consult On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Skyscape Medpresso Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Hematology & Oncology Consult for PC
both inpatient and outpatient settings
– Includes a section on cancer chemotherapeutic agents and radiation therapy
– Discusses the use of molecular prognostic factors in cancer
– Contains updated information on the pathophysiology and treatment of hematologic disorders
– Presents an overview of transplantation
– Includes a section on transfusion medicine
– Provides a section on palliative care
1. The app is updated regularly with the latest clinical information.
2. It is based on a trusted resource, The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics.
3. It is applicable to both inpatient and outpatient settings.
4. It covers a wide range of topics in hematology and oncology.
5. There is a section on cancer chemotherapeutic agents and radiation therapy.
6. The use of molecular prognostic factors in cancer is discussed.
7. Updated information on the pathophysiology and treatment of hematologic disorders is included.
8. There is a section on transplantation.
9. Transfusion medicine is covered.
10. Palliative care is included.
Whats New In this Hematology & Oncology Consult?
Hematology and oncology are both complex and rapidly growing medical specialties. A hematology and oncology consultant is a physician who has completed additional training in the diagnosis and treatment of blood disorders and cancers. They work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, and private practices.
A hematology and oncology consultant is an important member of the healthcare team. They work with patients and their families to develop individualized treatment plans. They are also responsible for monitoring patients’ progress and adjusting their treatment as needed.
Hematology and oncology consultants are highly skilled and experienced physicians. They are dedicated to providing the best possible care for their patients.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Hematology & Oncology Consult for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Hematology & Oncology Consult to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hematology & Oncology Consult and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hematology & Oncology Consult. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hematology & Oncology Consult.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.