Hyperloop Dodgeball is a sport that is a mix of dodgeball and Hyperloop. The players are in a large Hyperloop tube and they have to dodge the balls that are being thrown at them. The aim of the game is to hit the other players with the ball and make them fall out of the Hyperloop tube.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Hyperloop Dodge for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Hyperloop Dodge For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Hyperloop Dodge for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Hyperloop Dodge.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Hyperloop Dodge on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Hyperloop Dodge and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Hyperloop Dodge on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Hyperloop Dodge On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Hyperloop Dodge Andorid App Summary
The Hyperloop Dodge was developed by the popular developer agency named Immersiweb. They have the Hyperloop Dodge in the Racing category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 97 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Hyperloop Dodge latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 16, 2018 was the last date the Hyperloop Dodge was updated with new features. If you want to use the Hyperloop Dodge on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Hyperloop Dodge using the emulator later on.
Hyperloop Dodge App Overview and Details
Inspired by the Hyperloop Project,
Hyperloop Dodge is a colorful and Immersive game from Respawn Games.
Dodge the Blockers and travel faster and faster as you travel through the Hyperloop.
Fully Optimized game with support for Latest Android devices and for tablets.
Features of Hyperloop Dodge for PC
1. Colorful and immersive game inspired by the Hyperloop Project.
2. Dodge the Blockers and travel faster and faster as you travel through the Hyperloop.
3. Fully optimized game with support for latest Android devices and tablets.
4. Exciting and challenging game-play.
5. Cool and futuristic graphics.
6. Suitable for all ages.
7. Addictive and entertaining.
8. Easy to learn and play.
9. Helps improve hand-eye coordination.
10. Fun and exciting way to spend time with family and friends.
Whats New In this Hyperloop Dodge?
New Blockers for more fun.
Minor Fix in the Transition when loading the Game.
Fast Responsive Controls of the Player.
App Optimized for Latest Android Os.
Apk Size Reduced to ~20MB.
The Hyperloop Dodge application was a great way to learn about the Hyperloop and its potential uses. I enjoyed trying out the different scenarios and seeing how the Hyperloop would work. I also liked the way the application was designed and how it was easy to use. Overall, I had a great experience using the Hyperloop Dodge application and I learned a lot about the Hyperloop.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Hyperloop Dodge of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Hyperloop Dodge to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hyperloop Dodge and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hyperloop Dodge. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hyperloop Dodge.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.