iSteps is an innovative mobile app that helps you take control of your health and fitness. With iSteps, you can track your workouts, monitor your progress, and get inspired to achieve your fitness goals. iSteps makes it easy to stay on track and achieve your fitness goals.
This article is all about helping you get to know the iStep for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install iStep For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the iStep for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the iStep.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for iStep on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the iStep and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the iStep on your computer right away.
|App Name:||iStep On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||WeAR Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
iStep Andorid App Summary
The iStep was developed by the popular developer agency named WeAR Studio. They have the iStep in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 194 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With iStep latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 5, 2020 was the last date the iStep was updated with new features. If you want to use the iStep on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the iStep using the emulator later on.
iStep App Overview and Details
This application was developed to augment experiences in the Emilio Willson’s museum in St. Maarten
Features of iStep for PC
1. The application was designed to be used in the Emilio Willson’s museum in St. Maarten.
2. The application provides an augmented reality experience of the museum.
3. The application is free to download.
4. The application is available on the App Store and Google Play.
5. The application has been downloaded over 10,000 times.
6. The application has a rating of 4.5 on the App Store.
7. The application has been featured in the App Store.
8. The application has been featured in Google Play.
9. The application is compatible with ARKit.
10. The application is compatible with Google Cardboard.
Whats New In this iStep?
iStep is the perfect solution for students who want to get ahead in their education. With its easy-to-use interface and variety of features, iStep helps students learn at their own pace and achieve their academic goals.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the iStep of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This iStep to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iStep and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the iStep. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iStep.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.