Joico ARIA is a line of hair care products that promise to give you salon-quality results at home. The products are designed to nourish and protect your hair, leaving it healthy, shiny, and voluminous.
Our goal is to help you get the Joico AR for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Joico AR Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Joico AR is Total Reality – XR Solutions and they’ve done a great job at keeping Joico AR simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Joico AR under Lifestyle of Play Store. Joico AR’s latest version is 1.2.0 with an impressive user base of over 895. Besides, the overall user rating of 1.4 shows how people love Joico AR.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Joico AR is May 19, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Joico AR on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Joico AR App Overview and Details
The Joico AR app allows you to preview our displays in Augmented Reality and visualize how they will integrate into your current space.
This app only works on devices that support ARcore.
Features of Joico AR for PC
1. The Joico AR app allows you to preview our displays in Augmented Reality.
2. You can visualize how they will integrate into your current space.
3. The app only works on devices that support ARcore.
4. The app is easy to use and navigate.
5. You can use the app to view different product displays.
6. The app allows you to save your favorite displays.
7. The app is updated regularly with new displays.
8. You can share your favorite displays with others.
9. The app is free to download.
10. The app is compatible with most devices.
Whats New In this Joico AR?
– Reduced standard app size
Download & Install Joico AR For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Joico AR app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Joico AR app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Joico AR will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Joico AR on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Joico AR On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Total Reality – XR Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
The Joico AR application is a great way to experiment with hair color. It is easy to use and allows you to see how the color will look on your hair before you dye it.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Joico AR for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Joico AR, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Joico AR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Joico AR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Joico AR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Joico AR.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.