LunaSolCal Mobile is a solar and lunar calendar app that provides information about the current moon phase, sun rise and set times, and moon rise and set times. It also includes a calendar view of the current month and a list of upcoming events.
We will help you download the LunaSolCal Mobile for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install LunaSolCal Mobile on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install LunaSolCal Mobile on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for LunaSolCal Mobile on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the LunaSolCal Mobile as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||LunaSolCal Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Volker Voecking Software Engineering|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
LunaSolCal Mobile Andorid App Summary
Volker Voecking Software Engineering is the developer of the LunaSolCal Mobile, and they have the app under the Weather of Google Play Store. The latest version of the LunaSolCal Mobile from them is null with over 785862 users under the hood. With a 4.8 rating, the LunaSolCal Mobile is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the LunaSolCal Mobile is Feb 16, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the LunaSolCal Mobile on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
LunaSolCal Mobile App Overview and Details
A smarter way to watch the sun and moon.
Quickly calculate sun and moon activity.
* Calculates the following data:
– Solar noon
– Twilight times
– Equation of time
– Azimuth of sunrise and sunset
– Altitude of sun at noon
– Moon rise
– Moon transit
– Moon set
– Azimuth of moon rise and moon set
– Altitude of moon during transit
– Date of next new/full moon
– Sun Path during the day
– Moon Path during the day
– Solstice and Equinox dates
* Specify a location by :
– GPS receiver
– list of more than 30000 cities
– WGS-84 coordinates
* Any date between 01/01/1901 and 01/31/2099 can be selected
* Special layout for tablet devices (8-inch and larger)
* Information can be shared on Twitter and Facebook
Please note that the accuracy of the calculations decreases for locations north of 65°N and south of 65°S
Features of LunaSolCal Mobile for PC
-Sunrise and sunset time
-Equation of time
-Azimuth of sunrise and sunset
-Altitude of sun at noon
-Moonrise and moonset time
-Azimuth of moonrise and moonset
-Altitude of moon during transit
-Date of next new/full moon
-Sun Path during the day
-Moon Path during the day
-Solstice and Equinox dates
Whats New In this LunaSolCal Mobile?
– Added time and altitude of the solar midnight
– Added time and altitude of the lower culmination of the moon
– Fixed an issue with calculating the day length differences when the day length of the solstice is 24h
If you can’t create widgets or if existing widgets don’t update anymore after installing an update it usually helps to restart the phone.
LunaSolCal is an award-winning mobile application that provides users with accurate sunrise, sunset, moon phase, and twilight times for their current location. The app has been featured by Apple in the App Store, and has been downloaded by users in over 180 countries.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the LunaSolCal Mobile? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This LunaSolCal Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LunaSolCal Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the LunaSolCal Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LunaSolCal Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.