A lux meter is an instrument used to measure the intensity of light in a given space. This information is useful for tasks such as calculating the amount of artificial light needed to achieve a desired brightness level, or measuring the amount of sunlight present in a given area. There are a variety of different lux meters available on the market, each with its own set of unique features. When choosing a lux meter, it is important to consider the specific needs of the user.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Lux Light Meter for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Lux Light Meter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Lux Light Meter for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Lux Light Meter.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Lux Light Meter on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Lux Light Meter and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Lux Light Meter on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Lux Light Meter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Lux Light Meter Andorid App Summary
The Lux Light Meter was developed by the popular developer agency named waldau-webdesign.de. They have the Lux Light Meter in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 20.01.07, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 114550 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Lux Light Meter latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 13, 2020 was the last date the Lux Light Meter was updated with new features. If you want to use the Lux Light Meter on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Lux Light Meter using the emulator later on.
Lux Light Meter App Overview and Details
Lux Light Meter is a simple light meter for measuring illuminances by using the light sensor of your device. The light intensity is shown in lux and fc.
Key Features of Lux Meter:
✓ 100% free
✓ no in-app purchases
✓ supports lux (lx) and foot-candles (fc)
✓ choose primary unit for the light intensity
✓ calibrate your device with the multiplier
✓ shows the minimum, maximum and average value of a light metering session
✓ hold button that paused your current light intensity metering
✓ multi language support
✓ reset the minimum, maximum and average light intensity value
✓ keep screen on option
✓ multi language support
The light intensity values shown in this application are indicative and depend on your device. Some devices does not have a light sensor or the accuracy varies and therefore neither guarantee nor assume responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
Please rate this app and give feedback or recommendations to support our work. Thank You !
Icons made by Flat Icons is licensed by CC 3.0 BY
Features of Lux Light Meter for PC
1. 100% free
2. No in-app purchases
3. Supports lux (lx) and foot-candles (fc)
4. Choose primary unit for the light intensity
5. Calibrate your device with the multiplier
6. Shows the minimum, maximum and average value of a light metering session
7. Hold button that paused your current light intensity metering
8. Multi language support
9. Reset the minimum, maximum and average light intensity value
10. Keep screen on option
Whats New In this Lux Light Meter?
The Lux Light Meter app is an essential tool for measuring the level of light in any given environment. Whether you’re a professional photographer or just trying to get the perfect Instagram shot, this app is a must-have for anyone who wants to take control of their lighting. With its easy-to-use interface and accurate measurements, the Lux Light Meter app is the perfect way to get the perfect light for your photos.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Lux Light Meter of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Lux Light Meter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lux Light Meter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lux Light Meter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lux Light Meter.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.