M-Governance is a term that is used to describe the use of mobile devices and mobile technologies in the governance and administration of a country or region. M-Governance encompasses the use of mobile devices for tasks such as policymaking, voting, public service delivery, and citizen engagement. It also includes the use of mobile technologies for purposes such as data collection and monitoring, public safety, and disaster management.
In this article, we will show you how to download M-Governance For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at M-Governance technical specifications first.
M-Governance Andorid App Summary
GVSCCL is the developer of this M-Governance application. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 21794+ users of this app. The M-Governance app rating is currently 1.1.10.
It was last updated on Jun 15, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of M-Governance for PC
displayed including the photo of the incident, name of the complainant, date and time of the complaint, brief description of the complaint, and status of the complaint.
2. Workforce Management – Track and monitor the attendance of the workforce and view the shift timings and roster of the workforce for a particular day.
3. Asset Management – View the list of assets and their respective details such as make, model, year of manufacture, registration number, owner, department, etc.
4. Citizen Complaint Management – Lodge a complaint online against any establishment in the city and view the status of the complaint.
5. Geotagging of Trees – Tag trees in the city with their respective species and view them on a map.
6. Tree Inspection – Inspect trees tagged with their respective species and update their status.
7. Maintenance Management – View and track the complaints raised by citizens and the status of the complaints.
8. Business Intelligence – Generate reports on the workforce attendance, assets, citizen complaints, etc.
9. User Management – Add, view, and edit the profile of the users.
10. Android and iOS Compatible – The app is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
|App Name:||M-Governance On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download M-Governance For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the M-Governance on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install M-Governance on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theM-Governance in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the M-Governance on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, M-Governance running on your computer.
M-Governance App Overview and Details
GVMC m-Governance is launching it’s ‘(WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) MOBILE APPLICATION’ for the Line Departments of Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation Operations: Horticulture dept. Public health, Engineering, revenue, (etc.)
This app is designed for use of Officers in Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation.
M-Governance ensures that electronic services are available to GVMC officers via mobile technologies using devices …
Module basic Key features:-
I) My Tickets: User can track his/her grievance in real-time mode. It serves a platform to lodge grievances and to monitor them.
II) Pending Tickets: List of pending grievances lodged by the user is available under tickets categories.
III) Dashboard: A dashboard is to monitor the activities after login.
I) Geotagging: User can tag the newly planted trees with clear species of the tree using this feature.
II) Tree Inspection: user can inspect the tagged trees in a particular time interval and update the status.
III) Map view: List of tags trees can be viewed by the user on a map with current status and species
IV) Tree Master: Feasibility to create a new tree specification in this master screen.
V) Entity master: Feasibility to update and create new entities in this master page
I) My complaints: User can track a list of complaints raised by him after login.
II) Break down complaint registration: Feasibility to create a new complaint on an asset if the asset breakdowns.
III) Dashboard: A dashboard is to monitor the activities after login.
The key features of this app are below:
1. Incidents Map View – Locate the incidents displays the aerial view of the city map with the different localities in the city, road and rail routes to help the respective department personnel reach the spot of the incident on time. The map highlights the alerts in the form of MARKERS. And on clicking a MARKER, Incident Details are displayed.
2. My Tasks – My tasks feature used by the field personnel to access the details of the incident displayed on their application – to help take the appropriate course of action to resolve an incident.
3. Notifications – Notifications is a feature to access the details of the Notifications pertaining to SOP Activity wide, Escalations Notifications and Mass Notifications.
Whats New In this M-Governance?
Releasing the new feature in Seasonal Disease Module for Ward Secretaries. They will create the masters for their respective micro-pockets and in-turn do the daily activity for breeding elimination.
M-Governance is an application that allows citizens to access government services and information through their mobile devices. It also allows them to provide feedback and suggestions to the government. M-Governance makes government services more accessible and efficient, and it helps to improve communication between the government and the citizens.
This concludes our article on M-Governance Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or M-Governance for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This M-Governance to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M-Governance and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the M-Governance. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M-Governance.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.