A magnifying glass is a convex lens that is used to enlarge objects. It is also used to produce a brighter image of an object. The magnifying glass was invented in the 13th century by Roger Bacon.
Our goal is to help you get the Magnifying Glass for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Magnifying Glass Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Magnifying Glass is Beacon Studio and they’ve done a great job at keeping Magnifying Glass simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Magnifying Glass under Tools of Play Store. Magnifying Glass’s latest version is 126.96.36.199 with an impressive user base of over 1122466. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love Magnifying Glass.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Magnifying Glass is Apr 24, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Magnifying Glass on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Magnifying Glass App Overview and Details
Magnifying Glass is a FREE android app. Simplest tool that anyone can use it without training. The best app that help you magnify small text. With Magnifying Glass, you will read clearly and easily, and never missing anything. What’s more, you can zoom in or zoom out the camera by your fingers. Also smart magnifier can use flashlight whenever you need.
– High quality.
– Zoom in or zoom out.
We request camera permission only for magnify things, no other purpose. Do not worry.
If any advise or need help, please contact us via [email protected]
Features of Magnifying Glass for PC
– Magnifying text without training
– Zoom in or zoom out the camera
– Assist with small text
– High quality magnification
– Email support for any need
Whats New In this Magnifying Glass?
Download & Install Magnifying Glass For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Magnifying Glass app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Magnifying Glass app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Magnifying Glass will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Magnifying Glass on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Magnifying Glass On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Beacon Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
The magnifying glass is a very handy tool to have. It can be used for a variety of purposes, from enlarging small print to starting a fire. The magnifying glass is a simple, yet effective, device that has been used for centuries.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Magnifying Glass for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Magnifying Glass, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Magnifying Glass to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magnifying Glass and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magnifying Glass. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magnifying Glass.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.