A magnifying glass is a convex lens that is used to enlarge objects. It is often used to see small print or to start a fire. The magnifying glass was invented in the 13th century.
Installing and using the Magnifying Glass for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Magnifying Glass Andorid App Summary
Pony Mobile has developed the Magnifying Glass application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Magnifying Glass has over 1264671 users with a great 4.7 rating overall. The latest version of Magnifying Glass is currently 2.9.6.
The latest upstate time of the Magnifying Glass is Jul 8, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Magnifying Glass on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Magnifying Glass App Overview and Details
– Zoom: from 1x to 10x.
– Flashlight: Use flashlight in dark places or during night.
– Freeze: After freezing, you can view magnified photos in more detail.
– Take Photos: Save magnified photos on your phone.
– Totally Free.
Features of Magnifying Glass for PC
– Zoom in and out
– Take Photos
– Magnify photos
– Totally free
|App Name:||Magnifying Glass On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pony Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Magnifying Glass On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Magnifying Glass on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Magnifying Glass. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Magnifying Glass, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Magnifying Glass?
1. Solve the problem that android 10 cannot save pictures.
2. Fix crashes.
A magnifying glass is an optical instrument that aids in seeing objects that are small or far away. The magnifying glass is made of a curved lens that is placed in a frame. When looking through the magnifying glass, the object is magnified. This is because the curved lens bends the light that passes through it. This makes the object appear larger than it does without the magnifying glass.
Did the guide help you download and install the Magnifying Glass for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Magnifying Glass, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Magnifying Glass to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magnifying Glass and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magnifying Glass. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magnifying Glass.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.