A magnifying glass is a convex lens that is used to enlarge images. It is often used to read small print or to see things that are far away. The lens is placed a few inches from the object that is being magnified and the object is then brought into focus. Magnifying glasses are often used by jewelers to inspect gemstones.
Do you know the technical specifics of Magnifying Glass for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Magnifying Glass Andorid App Summary
The Magnifying Glass application developer is CIBERDROIX. They listed the Magnifying Glass under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Magnifying Glass is more than 921274. With a 4.4, the latest 1.23 of the Magnifying Glass is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Magnifying Glass is Jul 24, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Magnifying Glass on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Magnifying Glass On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Magnifying Glass Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Magnifying Glass on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Magnifying Glass and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Magnifying Glass on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Magnifying Glass for PC
1. The app has the largest magnifying glass on the market.
2. The app has a LED flashlight.
3. The app can be used to read medicine bottles and prescription bottle labels.
4. The app can be used to read restaurant menus.
5. The app can be used to read serial numbers from the back of devices.
6. The app’s image quality depends on the quality of your mobile camera lens.
7. The app is not a real magnifying glass.
8. The app is free to download.
9. The app is available on iOS and Android devices.
10. The app has a 4.5 star rating on the App Store.
Magnifying Glass App Overview and Details
This app turns your phone to a great magnifier (magnifying glass).
– Largest magnifying glass on the market
– LED Flashlight
Common Uses For Magnifier:
– Medicine Bottles/Prescription Bottle Reader
– Restaurant Menu Reader
– Serial Numbers From Back Of Device (TV’s, DVD, etc.)
Use your smartphone as a handy magnifying glass!
The quality of the images depends of your mobile photographic camera lens.
This is not a real magnifying glass.
Whats New In this Magnifying Glass?
– Bugs fixed
A magnifying glass is a simple device that uses a lens to enlarge an object. It is a very common tool that is used for a variety of purposes, from reading small text to starting a fire. A magnifying glass is a simple device that uses a lens to enlarge an object. It is a very common tool that is used for a variety of purposes, from reading small text to starting a fire.
Downloading and installing the Magnifying Glass for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Magnifying Glass to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magnifying Glass and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magnifying Glass. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magnifying Glass.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.