A magnifying glass is a convex lens that is used to enlarge objects. It is often used to read small print, or to see things that are too far away. Magnifying glasses come in a variety of sizes, and can be handheld or mounted on a stand.
Our goal is to help you get the Magnifying Glass for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Magnifying Glass Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Magnifying Glass is Pony Mobile and they’ve done a great job at keeping Magnifying Glass simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Magnifying Glass under Tools of Play Store. Magnifying Glass’s latest version is 3.5.2 with an impressive user base of over 5619793. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.7 shows how people love Magnifying Glass.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Magnifying Glass is Jul 8, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Magnifying Glass on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Magnifying Glass App Overview and Details
Magnifying Glass is an useful application which allows you to turn your phone into a Magnifier.
Magnifying Glass is a FREE android application. Simplest tool that anyone can use it without training. The best app that help you magnify small text. With Magnifying Glass, you will read clearly and easily, and never missing anything. What’s more, you can zoom in or zoom out the camera by your fingers. Also smart magnifier can use flashlight whenever you need.
This is the best magnifying glass app in the Play Store, no doubt about it. Try it and see for yourself!
The app uses your phone’s camera to magnify text or whatever comes to mind, be creative!
Great for the visually impaired, for soldering small joints and SMD components, and even for curious kids!
What you can do with this magnifying glass:
– Read text, business cards or newspapers with no glasses.
– Check the details of your medicine bottle prescription.
– Read menu in a dark light restaurant.
– Check serial Numbers From Back Of Device (WiFi, TV’s, Washer, DVD, Refrigerator, etc.).
– Replace backyard bulb at night.
– Find things in purse.
– Can be used as Microscope (for more fine and tiny images, though, this is not a real microscope).
– Zoom: from 1x to 10x.
– Freeze: After freezing, you can view magnified photos in more detail.
– Flashlight: Use flashlight in dark places or during night.
– Take Photos: Save magnified photos on your phone.
– Photos: Browse saved photos and you can share or delete them.
– Filters: A variety of filter effects to protect your eyes.
– Brightness: You can adjust the brightness of the screen.
– Settings: You can adjust the configuration of the magnifier to meet your specific needs.
We request camera permission only for magnify things, no other purpose. Do not worry.
If any advise or need help, please contact us via [email protected]
Features of Magnifying Glass for PC
– Turn your phone into a Magnifier
– Zoom in or zoom out the camera by your fingers
– Use flashlight whenever you need
– Magnify small text
– Read clearly and easily
– Never missing anything
– Smart magnifier
Whats New In this Magnifying Glass?
1. Fix Magnifying Glass bugs.
2. Modify flashlight parameters.
3. Modify take photo features.
Download & Install Magnifying Glass For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Magnifying Glass app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Magnifying Glass app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Magnifying Glass will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Magnifying Glass on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Magnifying Glass On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pony Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Magnifying Glass app is a great way to enlarge text on your screen for easier reading. The app is easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Magnifying Glass for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Magnifying Glass, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Magnifying Glass to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magnifying Glass and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magnifying Glass. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magnifying Glass.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.