Maiden Audio is a new audio app that allows you to record and share your voice with others. With Maiden Audio, you can record and share your voice with others in real time. You can also record and share your voice with others later. Maiden Audio is easy to use and free to download.
Our goal is to help you get the Maiden Audio App for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Maiden Audio App Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Maiden Audio App is Onkyo Corporation and they’ve done a great job at keeping Maiden Audio App simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Maiden Audio App under Music & Audio of Play Store. Maiden Audio App’s latest version is 1.1.1 with an impressive user base of over 267283. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.2 shows how people love Maiden Audio App.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Maiden Audio App is Sep 14, 2016 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Maiden Audio App on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Maiden Audio App App Overview and Details
IRON MAIDEN , who have sold over 90 million albums and performed over 2,000 live concerts across the globe in their career to date, are now offering their fans the opportunity to get one more step closer to listening to their music as they want it to be heard. Introducing Maiden Audio App, a collaboration with Onkyo’s HF Player App, tuned for IRON MAIDEN.
Preloaded EQs tuned by all six members of IRON MAIDEN (Bruce Dickinson, Dave Murray, Adrian Smith , Janick Gers , Steve Harris, Nicko McBrain) give you the sound of IRON MAIDEN as each member intends you to hear it.
The touch-adjustable linear-phase FIR equalizer offers 16,384 discrete bands of high-definition equalization with zero loss in audio quality.
Besides using the IRON MAIDEN Member’s EQ, you can also name and save your own custom EQ presets.
Maiden Audio App for Android also enables playback of Hi-Res Audio formats including FLAC, 192 kHz/24-bit WAV, and DSD
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Maiden Audio App for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by all Iron Maiden Members (Bruce Dickinson, Dave Murray, Adrian Smith , Janick Gers , Steve Harris, Nicko McBrain) for the Onkyo ED-PH0N3S
• Selectable HD equalizer mode
• Automatic up-sampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Connect with Onkyo DAC-HA200/300 or Pioneer XPA-700 USB portable amplifiers will unlock Full version of Maiden Audio App
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Features of Maiden Audio App for PC
function ( gapless playback with Android 4.1 or higher)
• Output of 192 kHz/24-bit WAV and DSD files (via Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier)
• Maiden Audio App for Android also enables playback of Hi-Res Audio formats including FLAC, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, and WMA
1. IRON MAIDEN’s new Maiden Audio App, in collaboration with Onkyo, provides fans with an even more immersive listening experience, with preloaded EQs tuned by all six members of the band.
2. The app offers touch-adjustable linear-phase FIR equalizers with 16,384 discrete bands of high-definition equalization, for precise control over your music’s sound.
3. You can also save your own custom EQ presets.
4. The Maiden Audio App for Android enables playback of Hi-Res Audio formats including FLAC, 192 kHz/24-bit WAV, and DSD.
5. The app also allows you to output audio via digital connections to USB audio-compatible external devices using OTG (On The Go) cables.
6. The Maiden Audio App for Android is the only way to access 192 kHz/24-bit WAV and DSD files on an Android device.
7. The app’s automatic up-sampling function ensures that all your music is heard at the highest possible quality.
Whats New In this Maiden Audio App?
Fixed the bug that causes the USB audio function to crash on Android N.
Download & Install Maiden Audio App For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Maiden Audio App app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Maiden Audio App app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Maiden Audio App will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Maiden Audio App on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Maiden Audio App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Onkyo Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Sep 14, 2016|
|Get it On:|
I have thoroughly enjoyed using the Maiden Audio App to improve my music listening experience. The sound quality is impeccable and the app is very user-friendly. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to improve their music listening experience.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Maiden Audio App for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Maiden Audio App, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Maiden Audio App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Maiden Audio App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Maiden Audio App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Maiden Audio App.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.