Mail client for Wear OS watches is a handy app that allows you to manage your email account on the go. You can check your email, reply to messages, and even compose new emails right from your wrist. The app is fast and easy to use, and it gives you quick access to all your email messages.
Do you know the technical specifics of Mail client for Wear OS watches for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Mail client for Wear OS watches Andorid App Summary
The Mail client for Wear OS watches application developer is appfour. They listed the Mail client for Wear OS watches under the Communication category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Mail client for Wear OS watches is more than 452534. With a 3.1, the latest 1.0.210304 of the Mail client for Wear OS watches is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Mail client for Wear OS watches is Mar 4, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Mail client for Wear OS watches on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Mail client for Wear OS watches On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Mail client for Wear OS watches Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Mail client for Wear OS watches on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Mail client for Wear OS watches and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Mail client for Wear OS watches on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Mail client for Wear OS watches for PC
– Choose a sound for new messages or for the sender of an email
Mail client for Wear OS watches App Overview and Details
View your mail inbox, search mails, view attachments, reply to mails, forward mails and compose mails with keyboard, predictions and emojis … or use third party keyboards, like TouchOne … all on your Wear OS (was Android Wear) smartwatch. This Android Wear OS mail client brings email on your watch to a new level. Enjoy this dedicated mail for Android Wear client.
Supports standalone access to your email on Android Wear 2 watches paired with iOS or Android phones. For standalone support install the app from the play store on the watch only.
– Quick sign-in
– Add IMAP account from other mail providers
– Multiple accounts can be added
– View your inbox on the watch
– Read whole mail threads, message by message
– Mark mail as read when you open it
– View attachments in mails
– Attached images can be auto-loaded
– Mail content is displayed in a structured way with clickable hyperlinks using the Wear Internet Browser (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearbrowser)
– Quick actions for reply, reply all and forward mail
– Quick actions for archive, star and delete mail
– Actions are available for mail cards and inbox mails
– Search mails with keyboard or voice search
Write mail (full version only):
– Reply and reply all
– Forward mail
– Compose new mails
– Search contacts with keyboard or voice search
– Write mails with keyboard or voice input
– Keyboard with text predictions and emojis
– Pre-defined texts
– Keyboard app integration, e.g. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearkeyboard
Cards for new mails:
– Structured mail content
– Mark mail as read if card is swiped out
Customize vibration patterns and sound (full version only):
– Choose “Notification Settings” on new message cards or long press on a message
– Define a specific vibration pattern for the sender of an email, the mail prefix or for all messages of the account
– Define a specific notification sound for the sender of an email, the mail prefix or for all messages of the account
– Choose a pre-defined pattern or record your own pattern
Customize your mail experience (full version only):
– Configure real name and signature
– Configure pre-defined texts
– Configure auto-load images
– Configure mark-as-read
– Configure categories for cards: Primary, Social, Forums, Updates, Promotions
– Configure card style: content length and stack cards
– Custom vibration patterns
The Wear Mail Client is compatible with all Wear OS (Android Wear) smart watches.
– Sony SmartWatch 3
– Motorola Moto 360
– Fossil Q (Explorist, Marshal, Founder, Venture, Wander, …)
– Ticwatch (E, S)
– Michael Kors (Bradshaw, Sophie, …)
– Huawei Watch (2, Leo-BX9, Leo-DLXX, …)
– LG Watch (Urbane, Sport, R, Style, …)
– ASUS ZenWatch (1, 2, 3)
– Samsung Gear Live
– TAG Heuer
…and many more
If your watch is not listed, please check if your Smartwatch runs Wear OS (former Android Wear).
Whats New In this Mail client for Wear OS watches?
Fixed: GMail send sometimes failed
New: Standalone mode setting on watch
New: Swipe down to refresh mails in inbox
Overall, the Mail client for Wear OS watches application is a handy tool that allows users to access their email accounts on their smartwatch devices. It is easy to use and provides a convenient way to check and reply to emails on the go. The only downside is that it can be slow to load messages and may not be as reliable as a full-fledged email client on a smartphone.
Downloading and installing the Mail client for Wear OS watches for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Mail client for Wear OS watches to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mail client for Wear OS watches and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mail client for Wear OS watches. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mail client for Wear OS watches.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.