Majlisunnoor is an Islamic organisation working for the promotion of Islamic values, morals and teachings. It was founded in the year 1987 by a group of prominent scholars and intellectuals who were motivated by the need to address the growing moral and spiritual crisis in the Muslim community. Majlisunnoor provides religious education and spiritual guidance to the community and also conducts da’wah programmes to spread the message of Islam. The organisation is headquartered in Chennai, India.
The technical specifications of the Majlisunnoor for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Majlisunnoor Andorid App Summary
Majlisunnoor was developed by Ahlussunna Mission and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Majlisunnoor from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Majlisunnoor is 2.2 on Play store with total users of 450037. The Majlisunnoor app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Majlisunnoor is May 13, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Majlisunnoor on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Majlisunnoor For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Majlisunnoor using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Majlisunnoor on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Majlisunnoor here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Majlisunnoor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ahlussunna Mission|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Majlisunnoor for PC
1. The app can be used to read Asma-ul Bader Baith in Malabar.
2. The app is requested by Seyed Heider Ali Shihab Al Husseini.
3. The app is developed by SKSSF Cyber-wing Team.
4. The app is meant for Monthly Mahfils of “Majlisun-Noor”.
5. The app can be used to read Asma-ul Bader Baith in Kerala.
6. The app is useful for Sunni Yuvajan Sangh.
7. The app can be used to read Asma-ul Bader Baith in Muslim Mahalls.
8. The app is helpful for SYS.
9. The app is available in vernacular language.
10. The app is easy to use.
Majlisunnoor App Overview and Details
This application consists of Asma-ul Bader Baith(Text n Audio), which is requested By Seyed Heider Ali Shihab Al Husseini (Malabar), to read in Monthly Mahfils of “Majlisun-Noor”, held in Muslim Mahalls of Kerala, under the umbrella of SYS(Sunni Yuvajan Sangh) and Application Developed by SKSSF Cyber-wing Team.
പാണക്കാട് സയ്യിദ് ഹൈദരലി ശിഹാബ് തങ്ങളുടെ നിർദേശപ്രകാരം സുന്നി യുവജന സംഘം മഹല്ല് തലങ്ങളിൽ മാസാന്തം നടത്തി വരുന്ന മജ്ലിസുന്നൂർ ആത്മീയ സദസ്സുകളിൽ ചൊല്ലാനുള്ള അസ്മാഉൽ ബദർ ബൈത്ത് ആണ് ഇതിൽ ഉൾകൊള്ളുന്നത്
Whats New In this Majlisunnoor?
Audio Downloading issue Fixed
New Audio Files Added
Majlisunnoor is an online Islamic center that offers Islamic education, resources, and community for Muslims all over the world. It was founded in 2009 by Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed, an American Muslim scholar and author. Majlisunnoor’s mission is to provide a safe and welcoming online space for Muslims to learn about and practice Islam. The site offers a variety of resources, including articles, videos, and lectures on a variety of Islamic topics. It also features a
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Majlisunnoor on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Majlisunnoor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Majlisunnoor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Majlisunnoor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Majlisunnoor.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.