Malindo Air is a Malaysian airline with its head office in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. The airline operates scheduled domestic and international passenger services from its main hub at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Malindo Air is a subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Malindo Air For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Malindo Air App Overview and Details
Malindo Air App Overview and Details
Welcome to our new all-in-one mobile app.
You will intuitively manage your entire Malindo journey from booking to checking-in with just a few steps.
Search flights from all our destinations, choose between Premium and Economy fare, select your seat, add extra baggage allowance, pay securely, change your booking if needed and check-in online right away.
Enjoy exclusive offers and easy access to your frequent flyer account on the go!
Quick and simple.
Download & Install Malindo Air For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Malindo Air on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Malindo Air on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Malindo Air result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Malindo Air will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Malindo Air with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Malindo Air on your PC.
|App Name:||Malindo Air On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Malindo Air|
|Updated on:||Jul 2, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Get it On:|
Malindo Air Andorid App Summary
Malindo Air is the developer of this Malindo Air application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1317810+ users of this app. The Malindo Air app rating is currently 4.17.
It was last updated on Jul 2, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Malindo Air for PC
1. Book flights, choose between Premium and Economy fare, select your seat, add extra baggage allowance, and pay securely all from within the app.
2. Easily check in online and access your frequent flyer account.
3. Exclusive offers and easy access to your frequent flyer account on the go.
4. Quick and simple booking and check-in process.
5. Get real-time updates on your flight status.
6. View your itinerary and manage your booking.
7. Add your frequent flyer number to earn miles.
8. Get access to airport lounges with your membership card.
9. Track your baggage and find your luggage claim.
10. Manage your profile and settings.
Whats New In this Malindo Air?
Thanks for using Malindo Air App. What’s new in this release
1. Bug fixes
Malindo Air is a new airline company that is looking to provide low-cost flights for passengers in the Southeast Asian region. The company is based in Malaysia and has already been in operation for a few years. Malindo Air is looking to expand their services to other countries in the region, and they are hoping to receive approval to do so from the Malaysian government.
This concludes our article on Malindo Air Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Malindo Air for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Malindo Air to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Malindo Air and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Malindo Air. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Malindo Air.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.