The Master of Wills is an epic fantasy novel written by John R. Fultz. It is the first book in the Will of the Archon series. In a world of harsh temperatures and great danger, the Master of Wills is the only one who can keep the kingdom safe. When the king is killed, the Master of Wills must take his place and protect the kingdom from the evil that threatens to destroy it. With the help of his friends and allies, the Master of Wills must overcome all obstacles to keep the kingdom safe.
The technical specifications of the Master of Wills for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Master of Wills Andorid App Summary
Master of Wills was developed by Stormcrest, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Master of Wills from Google Play Store under the Card category. The latest version of Master of Wills is 1.5.6 on Play store with total users of 11971. The Master of Wills app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Master of Wills is Nov 28, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Master of Wills on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Master of Wills For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Master of Wills using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Master of Wills on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Master of Wills here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Master of Wills On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Stormcrest, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Master of Wills for PC
interests in the government and the media. They were the first to pioneer the use of cybernetics and gene therapy. This gave them an edge in the business world and a stronghold on the black market. The public saw them as a necessary evil, but many whispered that they were more than that.
1. Master of Wills is an easy to learn but difficult to master game that is a must play for casual and strategic gamers worldwide.
2. The board is set with three rows on each side (Recruits, Loyalists, and Allies) and a neutral area in the middle.
3. Your objective is to move as many Community member cards to your side by the end of the game.
4. The first four Factions are available to choose from which are Alphaguard, Razorcorp, Dawnlight, and Shadowcell.
5. The next four “Fringe Factions” will be added in the future which includes Cloudecho, Edgehunter, Bloodcrown, and Waterborne.
6. Alphaguard was the first official faction to form as the need arose to protect the citizens from the rising tide of criminal activity.
7. Razorcorp controlled the flow of money and were generally disliked as are most major corporations.
8. They were the first to pioneer the use of cybernetics and gene therapy which gave them an edge in the business world.
9. The public saw them as a necessary evil, but many
Master of Wills App Overview and Details
Master of Wills is unlike any game you have played before. It will test your skills, instincts and mind. Set in a beautiful cyberpunk world opposing players choose which Faction best suits their play-style. MOW doesn’t rely solely on your Faction cards but also on your ability to manipulate the movements of the shared Community cards resulting in an epic “Tug of War”.
MOW is easy to learn but difficult to master making it a must play for casual and strategic gamers worldwide. The board is set with three rows on each side (Recruits, Loyalists, and Allies) and a neutral area in the middle. Your objective is to move as many Community member cards to your side by the end of the game while using Faction cards in your hand to manipulate and influence the cards and game. The points earned for each player on their side will determine who is the Master of Wills.
The first four Factions are available to choose from which are Alphaguard, Razorcorp, Dawnlight, and Shadowcell and they were known as the core factions. The next four “Fringe Factions” will be added in the future which includes Cloudecho, Edgehunter, Bloodcrown, and Waterborne.
Alphaguard was the first official faction to form as the need arose to protect the citizens from the rising tide of criminal activity. The law enforcers were becoming overwhelmed and the governments underwhelming response left the city on edge. Backed by elite law enforcers and ex-military soldiers, many of the strongest fighters in the city would join the Alphaguard. Although their goal of order seemed genuine, the power to control things through force was still not widely accepted by the masses.
Razorcorp controlled the flow of money. They were generally disliked as are most major corporations but there was good reason to consider them villainous. Although they were full of legitimate enterprises, they operated or had their hand in many of the illegal ones as well. They used all their power and wealth to buy controlling interests in land and property while gaining technological advances in weaponry. They bought and paid off whoever they needed. They held other corporations hostage in their business dealings as their massive conglomerate took over the city.
Dawnlight was formed out of a desire to bring those with strong spiritual believes together but turned out to be much more than that. They used their donations to enhance their physical features through technology as their core beliefs told them that they would one day become angels. Their members began to add mechanical wings, halos, and other angelic features to their bodies as a way to advance towards their gods. Their faction needed a holy war to fight and other factions were making it easy for them to declare them sinners. Dawnlight could be considered more of a cult by the community.
As the other three Factions made themselves visible to the world, there were others who wanted to take control in a more low key fashion. Shadowcell was spawned as an almost vigilante group who used deception as their modus operandi. They worked exclusively with the underground members of the community to trade in secrets. They played the spy game and used their stealth to rule the darkness. Shadowcell was the closest thing to an independent intelligence agency operating in the black.
Whats New In this Master of Wills?
• Card Fixed:
Crafty Butcher, Phantom Moon.
• Fixed a bug causing movement faction cards to move freezed cards.
• Fixed a bug causing a wrong displaying on the level.
• Fixed a bug causing some players to stack faction cards in hand.
I am a determined and hardworking individual. I have a proven track record of success in my academic and professional life. I am looking for an opportunity to use my skills and abilities in a new and challenging environment. I am confident that I can be a valuable asset to your organization and I am excited about the opportunity to become a Master of Wills.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Master of Wills on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Master of Wills to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Master of Wills and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Master of Wills. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Master of Wills.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.