Launched in 2006, MyDStv is a streaming service that provides South African users with access to a range of local and international content. With a library that includes everything from award-winning documentaries to popular TV series, MyDStv is the perfect way to keep up with the latest in entertainment. What’s more, the service is available on a range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops, so you can watch your favourite shows wherever you are.
This article is all about helping you get to know the MyDStv SA for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install MyDStv SA For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the MyDStv SA for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the MyDStv SA.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for MyDStv SA on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the MyDStv SA and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the MyDStv SA on your computer right away.
|App Name:||MyDStv SA On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MultiChoice Support Services (Pty) Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MyDStv SA Andorid App Summary
The MyDStv SA was developed by the popular developer agency named MultiChoice Support Services (Pty) Ltd. They have the MyDStv SA in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.2.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3214359 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With MyDStv SA latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 29, 2022 was the last date the MyDStv SA was updated with new features. If you want to use the MyDStv SA on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the MyDStv SA using the emulator later on.
MyDStv SA App Overview and Details
Manage Your DStv. Pay & Upgrade. Earn Rewards. View the TV Guide. Get Cover.
The MyDStv app further enhances your entertainment with an immersive viewing experience and value-added features that give you control of how and what you watch.
The app puts you in control to ensure you get the most from your subscription. We’ve made it DIY, just the way you like it.
With the MyDStv app, you can:
Get personalised show recommendations –
Find new shows to watch by exploring our world-class selection of series, movies and the latest news.
Enjoy DStv Rewards –
Get access to food and retail vouchers, hotel stays and much more monthly. Enter exclusive competitions, win experiences and get BoxOffice movies on us. We also have free upgrades and Showmax discounts up for grabs. Look out for app-only DStv Rewards!
Manage your account –
Get more help with our easy-to-use self-service feature. Fix error codes, check your account balance, make payments, upgrade your package and activate your holiday home decoder.
Browse the TV guide –
Find more to watch with our 14-day TV guide. Browse what’s coming up without interrupting anyone’s viewing experience.
Get cover –
Insure your DStv decoder and manage your claims with ease using the MyDStv App.
Experience convenience at your fingertips. Download the MyDStv app today to unlock a new world of entertainment.
Features of MyDStv SA for PC
1. Manage your DStv account, upgrade your package, and activate your holiday home decoder.
2. Get personalised show recommendations and explore our world-class selection of series, movies, and the latest news.
3. Enjoy DStv Rewards, including food and retail vouchers, hotel stays, and much more.
4. Browse the TV guide and find more to watch with our 14-day TV guide.
5. Get cover for your DStv decoder and manage your claims with ease.
6. Manage your DStv settings and preferences.
7. Watch DStv Catch Up content.
8. Get access to exclusive competitions and win experiences.
9. Watch BoxOffice movies on us.
10. Experience convenience at your fingertips with the MyDStv app.
Whats New In this MyDStv SA?
Our winter update is coming in hot.
Joining rewards has never been easier. We’ve introduced a two-click process, so join and start redeeming rewards today.
The Saturday Showdown on Mzansi Magic is here, and Rewards members can play along from the comfort of their couch. There’s a new game in the app every week, play and win cash prizes!
We’ve also squashed some bugs, including a big nasty one that incorrectly showed, “No Internet Connection” when you were connected to the internet, bugs be gone!
We would like to thank you for considering MyDStv SA as your go-to DStv service provider. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional experience for our customers, and we believe that we can provide you with the best service possible. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the MyDStv SA of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This MyDStv SA to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MyDStv SA and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the MyDStv SA. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MyDStv SA.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.