The Pill Identifier and Drug list is an online resource that provides detailed information on prescription and over-the-counter medications. The database includes information on drug ingredients, side effects, and interactions. The Pill Identifier can be used to identify unknown pills, and the Drug List provides comprehensive information on drug interactions, side effects, and dosage information.
Installing and using the Pill Identifier and Drug list for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Pill Identifier and Drug list Andorid App Summary
Mobixed LLC has developed the Pill Identifier and Drug list application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Medical category on Play Store. Pill Identifier and Drug list has over 413238 users with a great 3.9 rating overall. The latest version of Pill Identifier and Drug list is currently 4.4.
The latest upstate time of the Pill Identifier and Drug list is Apr 12, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Pill Identifier and Drug list on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Pill Identifier and Drug list App Overview and Details
Pill Identifier and Drug List – Patient Care Edition is a FREE tool that helps you identify Brand and Generic drugs by name. This is a Drug Reference Guide that provides information about 60,000 + drugs. The Pill Identifier tool is of great help, it helps identify a medicine by its color shape and imprint. This Pill Finder tool lets you find information about generic and branded drugs in United States.
It displays the drug details with Product NDC #, Manufacturer, Over-The-Counter (OTC) or Prescription, Uses, Warning, Direction and Ingredients.
The app has a user-friendly navigation and search. Bookmark the drugs, pull it up and use the bar code for your pharmacist to locate the medication quickly on their store inventory system.
Yahoo News | BGR | Healthcare Dive
* Pill Identifier tool:
If you have a loose drug at home and you are not able to remember what it was for, then use our Pill Identifier tool to get the details of the medicine. You can identify a pill by simply entering its Shape, Color and Imprint.
* Nearby Places:
Using our app, you can search the nearby places like the hospitals, pharmacies, clinics and many more. This will help you locate the important places easily in case of any emergency.
* BMI Calculator:BMI calculator is a value that is calculated by the weight and height of an individual. This calculation changes as the body ages. The purpose of this calculation is to determine whether your body weight is accurate for your height and also tells you if you are posed for any health risk.
* Fair price: With this app you will get to know the fare price of a medicine. This is a pure medical guide that gives you the list of all the stores and the prices of the medicine you are searching for. In this manner you are able to get the fare price of a medicine.
* Drug Index: Navigate by Branded or Generic Drug names. Alphabets from A to Z are displayed.
The key information offered to you:
1. Brand Name and Generic Alternatives of the Drug
2. Drug Overview
3. Important Drug Information
4. Why is the drug used?
5. Drug Uses
6. What happens in case an individual misses a dose?
7. What happens in case an individual is overdosed?
8. Drug Label Warning
9. Conditions in which you should not use the drug
10. What should you do prior to using the drug?
11. Important safety information for using the drug
12. Drug Manufacturer, Distributer
This pill identifier app also provides you the barcode of a drug, which you can find in the details page of that drug. When you visit a medical store to get a specific medicine, you can simply show the medicine’s barcode at the store. The barcode provides the Universal Product Code (UPC) of the drug to the store staff, which enables them to quickly find you the particular medicine.
If you face any problems when using the app, please visit http://pillidentifier.mobixed.com/ .
Searching for medicines and getting all the necessary details is now a matter of seconds with the Pill Identifier and Drug List app. It brings valuable information about a huge number of drugs at your fingertips.
This FREE app is being constantly improved based on feedback from our app users like you. So stay informed and refer to it daily.
Download the app now!
The information provided by Pill Identifier and Drug List is for educational purposes only. It should not be treated as prescription or medical advice. One should always consult a qualified medical practitioner or healthcare professional before using any drugs or medications listed in this app. The information in this app is only aimed at helping people get information about different drugs and medicines. This app displays FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved drugs. Pill Identifier and Drug List does not endorse any medications or drugs listed in the app.
Features of Pill Identifier and Drug list for PC
the user for every drug includes:
– Product NDC #
– Over-The-Counter (OTC) or Prescription
|App Name:||Pill Identifier and Drug list On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mobixed LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Pill Identifier and Drug list On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Pill Identifier and Drug list on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Pill Identifier and Drug list. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Pill Identifier and Drug list, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Pill Identifier and Drug list?
— Issue solved and performance enhanced
The Pill Identifier and Drug List application is a comprehensive resource for information on medications. The application allows users to identify medications by their pill shape, color, and imprint. Additionally, the application provides information on the drug’s dosage, side effects, and interactions. The Pill Identifier and Drug List application is an essential tool for anyone taking medication.
Did the guide help you download and install the Pill Identifier and Drug list for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Pill Identifier and Drug list, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Pill Identifier and Drug list to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pill Identifier and Drug list and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pill Identifier and Drug list. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pill Identifier and Drug list.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.